Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

√Čvaluation du service : Super comme d'habitude
Produit : Bon produit

25-Aug-2014

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray 200ml

Always but from feel unique

04-Jun-2014

Really quick service. Good packaging

29-Dec-2013

• Gatineau Gentle Silk Cleansing Collection
  • Versace Yellow Diamond Perfumed Body Lotion 200ml

Products, price and service were all great.

27-Dec-2013

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray 200ml

Ordered and delivered with no complications and in good time

14-Nov-2013

• Korres Fig Showergel 250ml

I didn't notice until after I had submitted my order that it was going to another stored address (my sister) that was incorrect for this purchase. I emailed to request product sent to me as soon as I realized error and requested a call back, which I did receive. The call reassured me that the parcel would be redirected to the correct address (mine) but it wasn't. Instead my sister received it and thought it was a present so I could hardly say - oh actually it's for me. Awkward and annoying when they said they had redirected it and they clearly hadn't.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. We can can confirm, that we have amended your delivery address as requested and passed this information on to our Courier Service but for some reason it was still sent to the wrong address in error. We can understand your disappointment and we would like to apologise for this error and I have passed on your complaint to our Senior Hermes representative and we can assure you that this only happens in very rare occasions. I have sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint and once again our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused by this matter.

21-Sep-2013

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray 200ml

No complaints whatsoever on products and delivery. Occasionally I find a product a few pound cheaper elsewhere but otherwise very happy!!

22-Jul-2013

• bareMinerals Shine On Palette - feelunique.com Exclusive

Always happy to receive my purchases - little gifts to myself!

10-Jun-2013

• Benefit Posietint Poppy-Pink Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain 12.5ml
  • Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip Masque 150g

Very fast and efficient delivery

31-Jan-2013