Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144217 Customer Reviews

Narciso Rodriguez essence scented body lotion 200ml

Excellent service

Narciso Rodriguez essence scented body lotion 200ml

• Narciso Rodriguez for her body lotion 200ml

Although the products were great and feelunique were by far the cheapest with a great range, they use the worst delivery service I have ever experienced. HERMES are completely useless. After contacting HERMES on numerous occasions to rearrange a delivery time they failed to listen. They then delivered EVENTUALLY just by chance.

Unfortunately I will no longer use Feelunique until they change the courier company they use. Both HERMES and YODEL are awful.

I will be happy to pay a little bit more for my products on another website where they do not use either HERMES or YODEL. I have ordered numerous items over the internet from many different websites and HERMES and YODEL are ALWAYS troublesome. They ruin the shopping experience. Sorry I won't be using feel unique as it was such an awful delivery process. Feel unique should really say up front what courier company they use.

Thank you for you feedback, I will forward this to the relevant department. We do now offer our customers the choice to use Royal Mail to deliver there orders.