Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127018 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

13-Aug-2013

Narciso Rodriguez essence scented body lotion 200ml

Excellent service

25-Jan-2013

Narciso Rodriguez essence scented body lotion 200ml

• Narciso Rodriguez for her body lotion 200ml

Although the products were great and feelunique were by far the cheapest with a great range, they use the worst delivery service I have ever experienced. HERMES are completely useless. After contacting HERMES on numerous occasions to rearrange a delivery time they failed to listen. They then delivered EVENTUALLY just by chance.

Unfortunately I will no longer use Feelunique until they change the courier company they use. Both HERMES and YODEL are awful.

I will be happy to pay a little bit more for my products on another website where they do not use either HERMES or YODEL. I have ordered numerous items over the internet from many different websites and HERMES and YODEL are ALWAYS troublesome. They ruin the shopping experience. Sorry I won't be using feel unique as it was such an awful delivery process. Feel unique should really say up front what courier company they use.

Thank you for you feedback, I will forward this to the relevant department. We do now offer our customers the choice to use Royal Mail to deliver there orders.

Dominic