Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85222 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Nov

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Excellent product, really does a good job.

11-Nov

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Does the job it is intended to do.

11-Nov

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

VERY Delayed delivery. Given 10% for "next time" which has to be used by 31st Jan 2015 which is really unfair. Why should i be forced to buy something from you within a few months, when you messed up MY delivery? And given that I have purchased a huge bottle and wont need another till next year beyond Jan, perhaps that needs to be considered? Not impressed.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

09-Nov

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

I suffer really bad with dandruff and since using the philip kingsley shampoo i don't use any other shampoo it's really good and keeps your hair free of dandruff

29-Oct-2014

Excellent product excellent pricw

28-Oct-2014

• Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner Flaky/Itchy Scalps 250ml
  • Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask 20ml

I was very pleased with the the products and so nice to get free gifts as well good prompt delivery thanks jan heyes

25-Oct-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Ive been using a medicated shampoo from the doctor that has not been kind to my hair, this shampoo is just brilliant, controling my itchy scalp and my hair is so much better.

15-Oct-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

The only shampoo that helps with my itchy scalp.

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Unfortunately the shampoo had leaked which is v unfortunate as its v expensive shampoo.

14-Oct-2014
Great come back to comment. A gift card with a considerable amount to use next time. Super service.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our products leave our warehouse in perfect condition, so I can only presume the item was damaged in transit. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues. I have sent you an email to offer a solution.

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fair
  • Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner 200ml

The only shampoo I have tried that can calm and resolve my itchy scalp and still leave my hair feeling and looking in fantastic condition. Cannot recommended highly enough.

10-Oct-2014

• Philip Kingsley Moisture Extreme Conditioner 1000ml
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 0.4g Intense Black

This is the shampoo I keep returning too. It gets rid of my itch like no other while treating my hair with respect. I buy the 1000ml and decanter into a 250ml bottle to save money. Expensive as an initial buy, but I always use the lot so value for money for me.

10-Oct-2014

• Philip Kingsley Re-Moisturizing Conditioner 250ml

Tried for years to find a shampoo that worked. Will never be without this now. It is excellent

29-Sep-2014

• Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner Flaky/Itchy Scalps 250ml
  • Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml

The service was very fast but I was told I was going to get two free samples which were not included & never came separately!

28-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Excellent product has improved my sensitive scalp immensely. Wouldn't use anything else

27-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Great product the only one that controls the itching

25-Sep-2014

• Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 1000ml
  • Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml

Only shampoo found that stops eczema in scalp

21-Sep-2014

• Philip Kingsley Minimizer 100ml

Have used this for years wouldn't be without it

21-Sep-2014

• OPI Nail Envy for Sensitive & Peeling Nails 15ml
  • Sanctuary Spa Luxury Moisture Collection

Good service, quick and easy

19-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Realy works no itchy scalp for me

18-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Re-ordered as I find this a really good shampoo that stops me head itching.

16-Sep-2014

• L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Lipstick 5ml Doutzen's Nude
  • Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo 50ml

The only shampoo I've found which controls my scalp psoriasis. Also smells nice.

12-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Have used before, cheaper than anywhere else and quick delivery

12-Sep-2014

• Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 360ml

Wide range of products and worth buying during the sales. Packaging can be shoddy at times, broken box and open, leaking products on separate occasions.

09-Sep-2014

• Philip Kingsley Re-Moisturizing Conditioner 1000ml

The shampoo and conditioner arrived in good time but the tops had come off in the post and the packaging was damp in places. A bit disappointing but only a small amount of product leaked.

08-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

I use this product because I do have a flaky scalp. It is the only one that actually keeps this at bay. I use it all the time.