Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85327 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

26-Mar-2014

• Emu Oil Well Natural Emu Oil Shampoo 250ml

Conditioner is great hair feels so fresh

15-Oct-2013

• Emu Oil Well Emu Skin Cream 100g
  • Emu Oil Well Natural Emu Oil Shampoo 250ml

Conditioner consistency very poor and made my hair extremely knotty after use. Very pricey for a poor product no I would not recommend this product.

17-Sep-2013

• Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil 10ml

Always has great offers and products. Free delivery very appealing

03-Sep-2013

• Opal London Body Mop

Love it. I order this because I love the fact that it has lots of natural ingredients and sulphate free. Would order again :)

18-May-2013

Emu Oil Well Emu Oil Conditioner 250ml

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml
  • Emu Oil Well Rosehip Emu Oil 50ml

I was a bit unsure about it at first, but after almost 3 weeks of use, washing 3 times a week using the shampoo and the conditioner, I've noticed a huge improvement. After about the first week It started to weigh my hair down but also make it really fluffy. I persevered though and I'm glad I did. My hair is now strong, shiny, and seems to stay cleaner for longer without becoming too dry at the ends, or too greasy at the roots. Slightly expensive but it's definitely helped. I will be repurchasing.