Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 83607 Customer Reviews

Bad

25-Jun-2014

• WAHL Steel Curling Tongs 25mm
  • Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss 3.5ml Summer Honey

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! there is no heat coming out of the brush and it takes hours to even get slightly hot. It makes my hair worse and really tangled. I wish I can get a refund!!!

25-May-2014

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

I like the size of this brush .

14-Feb-2014

Very good. Easy to use.

09-Nov-2013

Works as advertised

25-Oct-2013

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

Having tried for several months to locate a 19mm hot brush, I am delighted with the WAHL hot brush received - I also ordered one for my daughter who is equally pleased with this product.

04-Feb-2013

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

A bit disappointed to find that this hotbrush is rather slow to heat up - no quicker than my 15-year old one. Worked well on the hottest heat; the other one was virtually useless.

26-Dec-2012

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

Online service excellent. Price and delivery first classs!

31-Aug-2012

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

Very good - have used the same type of hot brush, before, just re-ordered the same - wish you could purchase replacement bristles for the brush, because hot brush was still in good condition, but a lot of the spokes on the bristles had broken off!