Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 88301 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

23-Oct-2014

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nourishing Oil 15ml

Have only used this for just over a week now but although I have not noticed any great improvements, there is a great shine and the bottle is huge! I have great faith all will b well though!

17-Oct-2014

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Top Coat 14ml

REGULAR USER

16-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Works very well if you follow the instructions

15-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

This is the second bottle I have bought, and continually recommend to my friends. It is a miracle in a bottle. After bouts of false nails, this gets them back into strong, healthy nails in a matter of weeks. It is soooo worth the money and lasts for ages. Don't bother wasting your money on cheaper products that don't work.

15-Oct-2014

• Orly Flash Dry 18ml

I've used this product for about 2 years now. Brilliant. Sometimes I apply a coat of it over my nail varnish and it seems to stop my nails from flaking.

12-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Fabulous, after one week my nails are already looking wonderful

08-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Product is what I ordered; have had it before and it is good.

14-Sep-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Fabulous product. I had thin, flaking nails and after 3 weeks they have become stronger, are no longer flaking and look amazing. Strongly recommend this product.

31-Aug-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Smooth application, excellent results. Very pleased with fast change of nail appearance. Sorry I didn't know about this earlier.

30-Aug-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

This is the best nail strengthened I have tried and will continue to use.

30-Aug-2014

very speedy

14-Aug-2014

• Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  • Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Flared Mascara - Black 10.6ml

Speedy delivery

14-Aug-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

This product has been on my wish list for a few weeks and well worth waiting for.

11-Aug-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Very good service - my order arrived within a couple of days with a money off coupon to be used against a further order. I shall definitely be placing a further order very soon. Thank you!

Susan Gabriel

30-Mar-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Used this before good product

22-Feb-2014

• Jessica Nail Colour 386 Dynamic

Not really used it long enough to give a result. Bit concerned about the Formaldehyde content. BUT, if it works then I'll be happy, and probably such a small amount, not enough to worry about anyway. Don't like the smell.

02-Feb-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

I can only say the service was excellent and quick delivery. Plus the packing was excellent to. Would recommend than. 1 st class company.

18-Jan-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Too soon to give opinion as to whether it is improving my nails