Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 114194 Customer Reviews

20-Jul-2015

• Uniq ONE All in One Hair Treatment 150ml
  • bareMinerals® Flawless Definitionâ„¢ Mascara 10ml Espresso

Good

I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues. Our customers’ orders are generally delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. This is an unusual case and I have passed on this information. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

08-Jul-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Have used this strengthener before, very good for my nails which have no strength and flake easily. Improvement is amazing.

07-Jul-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Fantastic product. Clear instructions for use. Has certainly strengthened my nails as they were continuously splitting and weakened. Hence 2nd purchase of Dr Lewinns!!

18-May-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Cant really tell as only used it 2 weeks and my nails are in drastic need of some TLC.

14-May-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

This product is excellent it is the only one that improves my peeling nails.

06-May-2015

• Tisserand Lavender Pure Essential Oil 9ml

I've only been using this a couple of weeks and so far so good. If it improves my nails which have been weak and splitting for years, I will give it an 'Excellent' next time I order.

06-May-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Good product but it seems as though the Dr LeWinn's oil is no longer sold seperately

17-Apr-2015

Great

16-Apr-2015

Fast delivery

14-Apr-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

After two weeks of following the treatment plan, my nails have grown and are stronger and in better condition.

13-Apr-2015

Very good delivery

16-Mar-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

I've been using Renunail Strengthener for 3 weeks now and can see & feel a significant improvement in my nails.

06-Mar-2015

• RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum 3ml
  • Tweezerman Folding Lash Comb

Discovered this a few years ago and it's the only strengther that works for me.

21-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

It did nothing to improve my nails. I've used it according to instructions for four weeks and now have to have a week or two without it before having another four week stint. My nails are as bad as ever, no improvement at all. It's over two years since I last had acrylics and moisturise my hands regularly.

19-Feb-2015

wonderful nail strengthener.

13-Feb-2015

Hope it works again

08-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

am unsure of the product as it dies not seem to be wirking as in fulfils what it claims and it was expensive

05-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Really rate this product and can rely on Feelunique for availability and to offer it at the best price.

28-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Have had this product before well worth the purchase.

28-Jan-2015

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nourishing Oil 15ml

Only onto my second week of application, I am really happy so far with the results.

27-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

• Shiseido The Makeup Sponge Puff (Foundation)

seems to be very good and doing the job

27-Jan-2015

Used before

24-Jan-2015

Excellent product - really works

19-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Excellent product which really works! Strengthens nails after a few applications.

16-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

I have used this before and, although it's not perfect in what it does, I still think it's the best of nail strengtheners that are on the market.