Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 101155 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

16-Mar

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

I've been using Renunail Strengthener for 3 weeks now and can see & feel a significant improvement in my nails.

06-Mar-2015

• RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum 3ml
  • Tweezerman Folding Lash Comb

Discovered this a few years ago and it's the only strengther that works for me.

21-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

It did nothing to improve my nails. I've used it according to instructions for four weeks and now have to have a week or two without it before having another four week stint. My nails are as bad as ever, no improvement at all. It's over two years since I last had acrylics and moisturise my hands regularly.

19-Feb-2015

wonderful nail strengthener.

13-Feb-2015

Hope it works again

08-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

am unsure of the product as it dies not seem to be wirking as in fulfils what it claims and it was expensive

05-Feb-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Really rate this product and can rely on Feelunique for availability and to offer it at the best price.

28-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Have had this product before well worth the purchase.

28-Jan-2015

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nourishing Oil 15ml

Only onto my second week of application, I am really happy so far with the results.

27-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

• Shiseido The Makeup Sponge Puff (Foundation)

seems to be very good and doing the job

27-Jan-2015

Used before

24-Jan-2015

Excellent product - really works

19-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Excellent product which really works! Strengthens nails after a few applications.

16-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

I have used this before and, although it's not perfect in what it does, I still think it's the best of nail strengtheners that are on the market.

07-Jan-2015

• STEAMCREAM - Oui 75g
  • Caudalie Pamplemousse Rose Lip Conditioner & Hand Cream Winter Duo - feelunique.com Exclusive

Easy to use website and quick delivery. Good communication. Was disappointedy first few options for steam cream packaging were not available.
Will use you again !

06-Jan-2015

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

• Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer For Face SPF 15 PA++ 50ml
  • Olay Regenerist Replenishing Cream 50ml

Doesn't seem to work on my nails which are very soft and always breaking. Chips quickly.

23-Oct-2014

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nourishing Oil 15ml

Have only used this for just over a week now but although I have not noticed any great improvements, there is a great shine and the bottle is huge! I have great faith all will b well though!

17-Oct-2014

• Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Top Coat 14ml

REGULAR USER

16-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Works very well if you follow the instructions

15-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

This is the second bottle I have bought, and continually recommend to my friends. It is a miracle in a bottle. After bouts of false nails, this gets them back into strong, healthy nails in a matter of weeks. It is soooo worth the money and lasts for ages. Don't bother wasting your money on cheaper products that don't work.

15-Oct-2014

• Orly Flash Dry 18ml

I've used this product for about 2 years now. Brilliant. Sometimes I apply a coat of it over my nail varnish and it seems to stop my nails from flaking.

12-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Fabulous, after one week my nails are already looking wonderful

08-Oct-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Product is what I ordered; have had it before and it is good.

14-Sep-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Fabulous product. I had thin, flaking nails and after 3 weeks they have become stronger, are no longer flaking and look amazing. Strongly recommend this product.

31-Aug-2014

Dr. LeWinn's Renunail Nail Strengthener 30ml

Smooth application, excellent results. Very pleased with fast change of nail appearance. Sorry I didn't know about this earlier.