Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128546 Customer Reviews

Higher Nature Probio-Daily Tablets 30 Tablets

• Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor 4.2ml 350 Rose Incarnation
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 12ml

My order was delivered by Hermes and the courier left it in my recycling bin which got emptied when I was on holiday. Therefore never received the order and now awaiting contact from company.

Thank you for your feedback. Hermes couriers are instructed to leave parcels in a secure location, with the recipient or a neighbour, and not in a recycle bin. I have therefore passed on your complaint to a senior representative, and sent an email to offer a solution. Once again I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Higher Nature Probio-Daily Tablets 90 Tablets

• Darphin Denblan Flouride Toothpaste 75ml
  • Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Extra High Strength One-a-Day Capsules 60 Capsules

Lovely friendly staff & good delivery service overall