Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128544 Customer Reviews

WAHL Grooming Gear Battery Travel Kit

Did not receive goods although notified of their dispatch.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all within the estimated timescales. However we appreciate that this was not fulfilled in the case of your order and do wish to rectify this.I can see from the correspondence that we have been in touch and a solution has been found.

WAHL Grooming Gear Battery Travel Kit

Very easy to order my goods and I was amazed that my order was delivered to my door two days later. Excellent service in all respects.Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Good service

Great fast service.

Very good service

• Mohdoh Mouldable Aromatherapy: Unwind 50g
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Limited Edition Golden Petals Bubble Bath & Body Wash 250ml

I love shopping form feelunqie because it's cheap and the delivery is always instant