Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127033 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

28-May-2015

WAHL Grooming Gear Battery Travel Kit

Did not receive goods although notified of their dispatch.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all within the estimated timescales. However we appreciate that this was not fulfilled in the case of your order and do wish to rectify this.I can see from the correspondence that we have been in touch and a solution has been found.

05-Feb-2015

WAHL Grooming Gear Battery Travel Kit

Very easy to order my goods and I was amazed that my order was delivered to my door two days later. Excellent service in all respects.Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

05-Jun-2014

Very good service

06-Dec-2012

• Mohdoh Mouldable Aromatherapy: Unwind 50g
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Limited Edition Golden Petals Bubble Bath & Body Wash 250ml

I love shopping form feelunqie because it's cheap and the delivery is always instant