Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129974 Customer Reviews

04-Aug-2015

Service was quick

22-Jul-2015

Merlin Professional Level 7 Clear Plus Clenzer 225ml

Excellent packaging and prompt delivery

04-Jul-2015

Merlin Professional Level 7 Clear Plus Clenzer 225ml

• Merlin Professional Level 3 Central Balance Weekly Combination Power Treatment 225ml
  • Merlin Professional Level 5 Nourish Plus Stabilizing Daily Color Secure Power Sealer 225ml

Good products, good prices, excellent service

07-Apr-2015

Merlin Professional Level 7 Clear Plus Clenzer 225ml

• Merlin Professional Level 1 Crystal Clearifying Weekly Prepping Power Shampoo 225ml

Delivered on time and not thrown over my gate, so an improvement on last time. Packaging a bit OTT for the size of the contents

02-Oct-2014

Merlin Professional Level 7 Clear Plus Clenzer 225ml

Good service, good price, very pleased

07-Jul-2014

Merlin Professional Level 7 Clear Plus Clenzer 225ml

Arrived in specified time, although a little disappointed product out of stock when I first tried to order.

16-Dec-2013

Merlin Professional Level 6 Clear Plus Daily Normalizing Power Clenzer 225ml

I still have not received my order. Despite phone calls and emails they cannot manage to deliver the products, blaming the delivery company. They have resent the order with an alternative courier but I haven't received that either. I requested a discount as a gesture of goodwill and they have given me a code which is less than is available widely on several discount code websites. Worst mail order experience ever for a very small order.

16-Dec-2013
I cannot consider adjusting a service rating whilst the goods remain undelivered and you insult me further by not bothering to read my feedback properly and offer me a voucher code worth even less than the previous one. Whilst i appreciate that you send out thousands of packages successfully, that doesn't resolve the problem that mine hasn't been nor make me feel any better about the service you offer.

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with our standard Courier Company with no problems at all. We do appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order and I can see that your delivery method has been changed for future orders and that a complaint has been filed with the Courier Company in this instance. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for all the inconvenience caused.