Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140571 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Feb-2015

Riemann P20 Once-A-Day Sun Filter SPF 20 Medium 200ml

Best service I have encountered when shopping online.

30-Jul-2013

Riemann P20 Once-A-Day Sun Filter SPF 20 Medium 200ml

As usual, an incredibly quick delivery service.

30-Jul-2013

• Ultrasun Face High SPF 30 Anti-Ageing Formula 50ml
  • Decleor Men Essentials Clean Skin Scrub Gel 125ml

I was please of the response I had regarding the problem with the bronzer. It's the first time I've had to ask for a refund and my request was dealt with effectively.

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged, we try to pack items very carefully to ensure that your goodies arrive in perfect condition, however on this occasion this did not happen, please see my email sent,

Best regards Customer Services
14-Mar-2013

• Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml
  • Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo 250ml

21-Nov-2012

Riemann P20 Once-A-Day Sun Filter SPF 20 Medium 200ml

• Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 High Protection 50ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara 10.25ml 02 Black Brown

easy to use web site, acknowledgement of order, email when goods on the way, fast delivery, what more could I want