Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 112813 Customer Reviews

27-Apr-2015

Love this serum

19-Mar-2015

LA Science Anti Hair-Loss Serum 50ml

I have been using LA Science for the past 2 years. It hasn't cured my hair loss because it is a hormonal condition, but it certainly helps to control the hair loss and it encourages hair growth. I have no doubts that if it weren't for this product I would have lost by now a lot of my hair. I have recommended it to a few people but I haven't had any feedback. Every case is different. Like many good products, I wish it wasn't so pricy in the long run because I use the serum everyday. Fortunately I use the shampoo every 4 - 5 days. Liz

24-Feb-2015

• LA Science Follicle Stimulating Shampoo 250ml

It makes my hair behave.

19-Jan-2015

LA Science Anti Hair-Loss Serum 50ml

I love this product. It makes my hair behave itself as it gives it more body. I used to wake up with limp hair, now I don't.

09-Jan-2015

LA Science Anti Hair-Loss Serum 50ml

My wife find this product to be excellent and uses it every day to strengthen her hair.

24-Jun-2014

• Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 7ml Classic Beige

Quick service, quick delivery - overall I am very happy with feelunique!

18-May-2014

• Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil 30ml

I find it gives my hair body so i am quite happy with that

10-May-2014

• Burt's Bees Almond Beeswax Hand Creme 55g

Goes well the LA shampoo but a bit pricy.

17-Mar-2014

• LA Science Follicle Stimulating Shampoo 250ml

Using this in combination with the shampoo. Good results.

25-Jul-2013

• LA Science Follicle Stimulating Shampoo 250ml

LA Science was the only answer to my hair falling out due to hormone imbalance. Tried many other products, this works.

24-Apr-2013

LA Science Anti Hair-Loss Serum 50ml

This product has a gel oil kind of consistency, it doesn't smell and it has seemed to thicken hair at the root, where I had been worried about thinning. I need a month or two more to find out if it is going to continue this. It seems like a good product and seems to work, and I like that it doesn't make huge promises like other hair products - though I wonder if a more concentrated formula would work faster?

31-Dec-2012

• Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner Travel Size 30ml

Great shampoo, quite watery but you don't need lots to do its thing. Feel that it stimulates the scalp, feels a bit tingly afterwards! Have been using this with the LA Science serum and some hair supplements and have lots of new wispy hairs growing!

15-Nov-2012