Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85224 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

19-Nov

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

Company contacted after 2 weeks and again a week later with no positive response- see above. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

29-Sep-2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

√Čvaluation du service : Reçu le produit très bien emballé assez rapidement.
Produit : Déjà testé par ailleurs, racheté tellement son efficacaté au niveau hydratation est surprenante, en tout cas pour une peau très sèche comme la mienne.

17-Aug-2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

Its second time I'm purchasing this product. Usually I like to try new ones, but I love the texture, smell and effect of it so went for safe and already tried option.

20-Nov-2013

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

Unfortunately, I was reappointed with the smell of the cream. Last year, I received as a present the same cream, but it smelled totally differently. I looked on many stores, many web sites for the same cream I received last year: a Burt's bees honey and Shea butter body butter, same packaging, but slightly different sticker on it. Is it because the product has a different smell depending on the country it is made? Ex: U.K. vs USA?

We are sorry to hear that your are not happy with the smell of the product. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a very popular seller. We can confirm, that all our Burt's Bees products we stock have been manufactured in the USA. Unfortunately it is always possible that the manufacturers change the ingredients slightly giving the product a different smell. Please see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.

09-Sep-2013

lovely product

15-Jul-2013

• Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 100ml

Good service and I like the email updates informing that the order has been dispatched etc...

13-Jun-2013

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

absolutely the best for hydration and luxurious to use

19-Jan-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 9ml Brown
  • L'Oréal Paris True Match Touche Magique Concealer W 1-2 Ivory Beige

Excellent web site and very quick delivery. Good choice although wish Clinique was available.

02-Dec-2012

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

• TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml

Best body product. My 81yr mother swears is the only one that 'cures' her dry skin. Suitable for all ages - great stocking filler.