Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127076 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

19-Nov-2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

My goods have not arrived. I have left 2 messages requesting info regarding the whereabouts of the item I ordered. The response? 2 automatically generated corporate messages. My opinion? They've got my money and don't care about customer satisfaction!

As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all within the estimated timescales. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. This is an unusual case and I have passed on this information. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

29-Sep-2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

√Čvaluation du service : Reçu le produit très bien emballé assez rapidement.
Produit : Déjà testé par ailleurs, racheté tellement son efficacaté au niveau hydratation est surprenante, en tout cas pour une peau très sèche comme la mienne.

17-Aug-2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

Only a very good experience so far with this company. Products delivered on time and well packed.

20-Nov-2013

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

Price was cheaper then those found on eBay for example, or directly from the manufacturer.

We are sorry to hear that your are not happy with the smell of the product. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a very popular seller. We can confirm, that all our Burt's Bees products we stock have been manufactured in the USA. Unfortunately it is always possible that the manufacturers change the ingredients slightly giving the product a different smell. Please see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.

09-Sep-2013

very quick

15-Jul-2013

• Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 100ml

Good service and I like the email updates informing that the order has been dispatched etc...

13-Jun-2013

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

good selection of products and very quick delivery

19-Jan-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 9ml Brown
  • L'Oréal Paris True Match Touche Magique Concealer W 1-2 Ivory Beige

Excellent web site and very quick delivery. Good choice although wish Clinique was available.

02-Dec-2012

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter 185g

• TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml

Quick service. Helpful if call with a query. My default online company.