Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129873 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

30-Mar-2014

• Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Shadow Paint 7ml Golden Bronze

I love the free delivery but my items always come slightly damaged, still useable but none the less it's annoying. I feel some loyalty towards feel unique so I suppose I often dismiss it, so I kind of feel sad to say I will avoid using them in the future when I can.

Thank you for your feedback. Our products leave our warehouse in perfect condition, so I can only presume the items were damaged in transit. We at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your orders and as we value your comments very much I have passed on your feedback to our Warehouse Manager to follow up. Please also see the email that I have sent you offering a solution.

29-Oct-2013

• TIGI S-Factor Health Factor Sulphate-Free Daily Dose Shampoo 250ml

Super fast service, great products - happy customer

15-Sep-2012