Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127892 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Feb-2014

• Schwarzkopf Professional SEAH HAIRSPA Cashmere Masque Cream Mask 150ml

Excellent customer service - I ordered the goods and they arrived at my address within a couple of days - I did not even have to be at home because they were left in a pre agreed place - absolutely fantastic service - it is definitely preferable to visiting the shops - effortless!!

20-Dec-2013

• Schwarzkopf Professional SEAH HAIRSPA Cashmere Wrap Lotion Conditioner 200ml
  • Schwarzkopf Professional SEAH HAIRSPA Cashmere Tips Sealing Elixir 50ml

Not a company I've used before, I just stumbled across the website! but by far the best service/ delivery I've ever had! Will recommend to all my friends!

06-Sep-2013

• bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss 4.5ml Show Off
  • bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium

Fab

19-May-2013

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium Beige
  • Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 1.4g Dark Brown

Spent £30 plus but never received free st tropez gift .

We do apologise for the inconvenience and have sent you an email about this.

Best regards Customer Services
07-Dec-2012

• Schwarzkopf Professional SEAH HAIRSPA Mineral Spritz Conditioning Spray 200ml
  • Schwarzkopf Professional SEAH HAIRSPA Cashmere Masque Cream Mask 150ml

Prompt delivery and efficient service