Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127050 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

12-Oct-2015

• L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam 150ml

Great choice of products arrived quickly

21-Jul-2015

As always

05-May-2015

• DECLÉOR Aroma White C+ Extreme Brightening Essence 3 x 10ml
  • DECLÉOR Aroma White C+ Brightening Cleansing Foam 150ml

Overall the experience was good easy to navigate around and shop

20-Mar-2015

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

Excellent service with quick delivery . Website easy to use . Have recommended this site to friends.

27-Nov-2014

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

It took more then 2 weeks for order to arrive which is not very acceptable.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

09-Jul-2014

• theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

quick delivery

27-Dec-2013

• L'Occitane Shea Butter Nail & Cuticle Cream 15ml

Wrong item sent but efficiently dealt with when I rang

05-Dec-2013

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

Very good service all round the products are always one of the cheapest on the net.

01-Oct-2013

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

I would like to chose average, as my parcel (ordered as a present for someone a week in advance), never showed up. I had to call to find out what happened to it, only to find out it had gone missing. My friend therefore did not have her present on her birthday! However, the lady I spoke to regarding the issue was extremely helpful and within a couple of minutes had arranged for my order to be resent and delivered the next day - which it was. So the present was only a day late in the end.

29-Aug-2013

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

• Decleor Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk 400ml - Special Edition
  • Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo 1000ml

I am always pleased with my transactions with Feelunique, they communicate at every stage so that you are aware of how your order is progressing. I am really impressed with the reminders when products are due and the new subscription system.

15-Jun-2013

Prompt delivery

28-Dec-2012

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml

The order took longer to be delivered than I expected so I didn't receive the item to give as a Christmas present.

Apologies for this inconvenience. Due to the time of year, some orders may have taken a little longer than our estimated delivery times. Thank you for your patience.

Dominic
01-Nov-2012

Always the best service.

07-Oct-2012

• Tangle Teezer Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Jeans

Had a tough time with the website on this occasion - made a duplicate purchase because I was convinced the first one hadn't worked. Feelunique refunded this no problem but then paypal decided to make it all difficult hence an unusually stressful transaction.