Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129979 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Dec-2013

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml

Quick and easy, thank you.

08-Dec-2013

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g
  • Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 50ml

brilliant service and easy to shop

16-Oct-2013

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml

Great delivery and now nicely improved packaging.

13-Sep-2013

• TIGI Bed Head Manipulator 57ml

service quick and efficient

31-Mar-2013

• L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil 250ml
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Travel Size 30ml

I placed a fairly large order as a gift for a friend and the tracking number I was sent did not work properly so I had to chase up to then have my order be despatched. After I'd said something I ordered after the gift had arrived first. Quite disappointing.

I see that the order sent via our free delivery method left on the 17th March and was delivered on the 21st march, normally deliveries take 3-7 working days via this courier.

Best regards Customer Services
22-Feb-2013

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml

Great service and value - thank you

06-Nov-2012