Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85736 Customer Reviews

Bad

18-Nov

• Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 250ml

Good product, have ordered before.

13-Nov

• Redken Extreme Conditioner 250ml

put this on my hair as instructed and didnt find it worked at all. hair still felt matted an like straw. waste of money!!

12-Nov

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

Am Ende hat alles gut geklappt. Was nicht gut war,es gab keine Info über die Auslieferung, es dauerte lange und E-Mails wurden garnicht beantwortet und auch der Rückruf erfolgte nach 2 Tagen, obwohl etwas von 12 Stunden gesagt wurde.

02-Nov-2014

• Redken Extreme Conditioner 250ml

I bought all four products (extreme shampoo/conditioner/CAT protein and the anti snap treatment) they were recommended after having the biggest. Disaster ever with my hair. I had dyed it from platinum blonde to black and wanted to go to a lighter brown, so went to a salon where they put a full head of highlights in my hair, but it was a colour and colour doesn't lift colour. So it didnt work, she then put a full head of clour on and put me under a lamp, surprise it still didn't work, then she put a bleach on it which turned it orange and finally she put a colour on it again which turned it back to black!! So as you can imagine my hair was in awful condition, I used this once and I felt my hair was worse, but persisted and after 3 uses my hair started to feel stronger and softer. I don't dread brushing it now and it is no longer breaking, I would definitely recommend all of these products to use together if your hair is damaged. Just need something to speed up hair growth now after the horrendous cut she gave me!!!

31-Oct-2014

• Kérastase Reflection Fondant Chroma Captive Shine Intensifying Care 200ml
  • Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo 250ml

Fast delivery and great prices on quality products, I would recommend purchasing salon quality products from feel unique to my friends

24-Oct-2014

• Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 250ml

Efficace, rapide, en confiance.

14-Oct-2014

• GUERLAIN Maxi Lash Mascara 8.5ml 03 Brown
  • Margaret Dabbs Intensive Treatment Foot Oil 100ml

Delivery service is excellent.

03-Oct-2014

Marvellous

11-Sep-2014

• Redken All Soft Heavy Cream 250ml
  • Redken All Soft Conditioner 250ml

Just started using it so I'm going to wait a little while and see the affect it gives to my hair

09-Sep-2014

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

Quick delivery and good communication

04-Sep-2014

• Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 250ml

Not used long enough to give proper opinion

04-Sep-2014

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml

Use once every couple of week and then just before getting highlights at the hairdressers - helps to bulid strength in coloured hair.

30-Aug-2014

Leaves hair very soft

01-Aug-2014

• Elemis 'Summer, Set, Glow' Beach Bag Collection

25-Jul-2014

• Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250ml
  • Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo 250ml

Really helping to repair my damaged hair.

24-Jul-2014

• Redken Extreme Shampoo 300ml

Excellent, easy to use and quick delivery. Favourite online site for beauty products

08-Jul-2014

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

My hair was so brittle and weak before I used this. My hair almost never grows. Mainly due to snapping. I decided to have a trim before I used this product as I wanted to start with fresh healthy (ish) hair. I have noticed my hair is actually growing and felt stronger the first time I used it. I shampoo my hair, put this on for five minutes then rinse and follow with a conditioner. Although the first few times I used it I had to follow with a hair mask as it felt dry but my hair is much better now. Love the extreme range.

08-Jun-2014

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

This is a great product, I recently had my hair colour lifted and using this combined with a conditioning treatment has brought my hair back to a great condition :)

10-Mar-2014

Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment 150ml

• Sexy Hair - Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner Spray 250ml
  • Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends 75ml

I've only used this once so haven't really noticed its effect on my hair yet. I'm yet to be convinced given that it's such a watery consistency and the instructions say to leave in for 3-5 minutes - any proper reconstructing treatment requires a lot longer than that to penetrate your hair. Wish I'd listened to the other reviews concerning the bottle... it really is quite a challenge to grip it properly with wet hands in the shower! Needs improving.

09-Feb-2014

• Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 500ml
  • Moroccanoil Treatment 100ml

Awesome

07-Feb-2014

• Redken Extreme Shampoo 300ml

Good stuff, my hair had been over treated and this has helped to bring it back to normal. Only problem is that using a quite stiff spraying bottle is difficult in the shower when everything is very slippery!

23-Jan-2014

• Redken All Soft Shampoo 300ml
  • Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo 300ml

Great service but scalp relief shampoo had leaked and made a mess on the other products

10-Dec-2013