Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128599 Customer Reviews

• Lancôme Hypnôse Volume à Porter 6.5g

This company continues to provide an excellent service with prompt despatch of items. The packaging does vary but is usually excellent. Occasionally the boxes of products are a bit crushed in the wrapping but this doesn't bother me as the items are for me. I like the fact that with free postage and package on items over £10 I no longer have to wait in for for the courier as the postman leaves it with neighbours or returns it for me to collect or have redelivered.

• Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Packaging a bit excessive. Hope it's made from recycled paper?

Good quick delivery

• Kneipp Valerian & Hops Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salt 500g
  • Kneipp Lavender Balancing Mineral Bath Salt 500g

A flawless service, very impressive! I will definitely order again.

Quick delivery, good packaging