Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 101189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

25-Mar

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

This was a gift, looked nice

02-Mar-2015

• Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream 120ml
  • Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Instant Detangling Hairbrush - Lulu Guinness

√Čvaluation du service : Good delivery service.
Produit : For now, it really seems to be working. But my scalp still itch a bit after 2/3 days without washing my hair.

23-Feb-2015

• Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Lagoon

Didn't work for me I'm afraid

16-Feb-2015

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Just what we wanted and we will definitely order again. Good pricing.

03-Oct-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

My products are excellent. I used this set as a sample pack as I haven't used these products before. I have been using them for just over a week now and am so pleased have reordered the 1000ml size. They have stopped my scalp itching and flaking. I have wasted so much money in the past on other products I wish I had found these years ago. My hair looks great too, have received unsolicited compliments.

21-Sep-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Excellent product, noticeable results after one use.

10-Sep-2014

• Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5ml 1 - The Original Highlighter
  • Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 150ml

I love shopping at Feel Unique. The site offers a wide range of products at great value. Delivery is always fast. I buy most of my beauty and hair products from the site.

20-Aug-2014

As expected

18-Jul-2014

• Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Bundle

Haven't tried it yet

29-Jun-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Always like free delivery.

18-Jun-2014

Prompt delivery

02-Jun-2014

• Pureology Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator 150ml

overall very disappointed with this product the shampoo is ok but doesn't have any smell the conditioner is awful and makes my hair dry and hard to style my dandruff and scalp is still the same and seems dryer than anything as for the toner just seems like water and doesn't do anything? a lot of money when doesn't do a lot and prefere to use some organic treatments that smell nice and better on my hair.

Thank you for your comments. We strive to keep our prices competitive at all times and we want all our customers to 100% satisfied with the products purchased. We fully understand your query and we would like to resolve this issue. I have passed on your comments and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

19-Apr-2014

• Philip Kingsley PK4 Hair Soya Protein Capsules x120

Seems ok but haven't had instant and lasting itching relief even when using scalp toner saw well