Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 74858 Customer Reviews

• Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Bundle

Haven't tried it yet

29-Jun-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Always like free delivery.

18-Jun-2014

Prompt delivery

02-Jun-2014

• Pureology Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator 150ml

overall very disappointed with this product the shampoo is ok but doesn't have any smell the conditioner is awful and makes my hair dry and hard to style my dandruff and scalp is still the same and seems dryer than anything as for the toner just seems like water and doesn't do anything? a lot of money when doesn't do a lot and prefere to use some organic treatments that smell nice and better on my hair.

Thank you for your comments. We strive to keep our prices competitive at all times and we want all our customers to 100% satisfied with the products purchased. We fully understand your query and we would like to resolve this issue. I have passed on your comments and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

19-Apr-2014

• Philip Kingsley PK4 Hair Soya Protein Capsules x120

Seems ok but haven't had instant and lasting itching relief even when using scalp toner saw well

13-Mar-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

I would recommend these products for anyone having problems with scalp or hair as condtioner makes it very easy to comb hair after washing

11-Feb-2014

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

it seems to be working quite well

14-Jan-2014

• bareMinerals Daily Skin Renewing Trio - Combination Skin

Good

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. Please bare in mind that the weight or size of most products is shown on our website to give our customers an idea of the size of the product. I am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. I will switch you to a alternative delivery method for future orders and we have filed a complaint against the Courier Company and passed on your comments to our Senior Hermes Representative to follow up in this instance. Please also see the email I have sent you and once again we would like to offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

31-Dec-2013

best for traveling

13-Nov-2013

Seems good

29-Oct-2013

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

Really helped my itchy scalp. Thanks

24-Oct-2013

• Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring x3 - Chocolate Brown
  • Kent Shampoo and Scalp Massage Brush - SH1 Blue

good set - though bottles were smaller than i expected

07-Oct-2013

• Garnier Nutrisse Cream Nourishing Permanent Hair Colour 1 - Black

Brilliant products for my sensitive scalp

04-Oct-2013

Philip Kingsley Take Comfort Jet Set

It was good, quick, i like the email alerts either. Just didnt understand why they delivery to my neighbour if I was at home all day long?

04-Oct-2013
Service rating : Amazing website, great prices - just need to improve the mobile app
Product: Excellent products - you feel the difference in your first wash!

09-Sep-2013

• ghd heat protect spray 120ml

the delivery was very fast! very pleased