Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82134 Customer Reviews

Bad

05-Oct

• Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME Versatile Beautifying Oil 125ml
  • Kérastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte 200ml

First rate product and service

29-Sep-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo for Coloured Hair 400ml

I was skeptical as go whether this would work because I have lightened brown ends. This has definitely toned down any red and orange tones after a week. You don't need alot of the product. I would say to use this the 2nd time you wash your hair

22-Sep-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Worked well, has removed the yellow tinge from hair.

08-Sep-2014

• Redken All Soft Shampoo 300ml

Good

We are very pleased to hear that your order arrived safely and that you are happy with the service which you have received. I can see that you have left a bad service feedback and I can only presume that this was done in error. If there have been any problems with your order, we would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve any issue. Please also see the email I have sent you regarding your feedback.

06-Sep-2014

• Kérastase Nutritive Fondant Nutri-Thermique 200ml
  • Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo 250ml

04-Sep-2014

• Phyto Phytargent Shampoo for Grey & White Hair 200ml

Cleans well, brightens my silvers, but my hair has seemed frizzy after use so far. Smells good.

30-Aug-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Hair feels soft and the grey brighter

28-Aug-2014

• Philip Kingsley Pure Silver Conditioner 75ml

Only used this twice but already it's made an improvement on the colour. I'm naturally grey (in 60's). Very nice product to use. Leaves hair feeling in good condition. Will continue to use it despite cost .. it's worth it.

13-Aug-2014

• WAHL 3-in-1 Wet/Dry Personal Trimmer

Having gone grey years ago I have tried all hair products for hair this colour. By far the best is this one ... hair doesn't look blue! and it shines ... I use this product once a week and wouldn't change my choice.

11-Aug-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Correct product and good price

22-Jul-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

New to this type of product. May try equivalent in another brand

20-Jul-2014

• Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml

Love this product for my salt and pepper grey hair as intensifies the grey and white hair with a blue tinge which gets admiring comments without having cost of professional colouring

17-Jul-2014

• Moroccanoil Treatment Light 100ml
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Dry Body Mist - Original Intense 150ml

I believe that I was mislead 3 times by feelunique. Firstly when I went to use the 20% off first order discount I found that it could not be used on moroccanoil - which is fine but this was not made clear in the offer so I therefore felt it was misleading. Then when I got my 20% code I was told I had 2 weeks to use it, 2 days later when the product I wanted had come back in stock I was told I could no longer use it. At this point I contacted customer services who were quite helpful, however I was told that I would get the 20% refunded to me. This suggested that the money would go back into my bank account - as the whole point of using feelunique was to save some money by using this discount. A few days later I got an email saying I had a gift voucher to the value of 20% off my purchase. This is not what I asked for and completely defeats the reason I went to feel unique in the first place as I wanted to save money and have ended up having to spend more. I therefore felt like I was completely mislead and had I have known I would get a girft voucher I would not have continued with my (very expensive £50) order. I don't think that this is the best way to keep customers and I certainly won't be placing an order such as that again I will be getting the products elsewhere.

23-Jul-2014
Since providiing this feedback feelunique have rectified my problem which is very kind of them. Apparntly there was some confusion with my order and I suspect that this doesn't happen to often.

10-Jul-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil 125ml

Lovely product to use, but not sure it really makes a difference to how my grey hair looks... I'm not using it every day, just twice a week, so maybe it takes a couple of weeks for it to start to take effect. Pleased with the shampoo anyway, and would buy again just as it makes my hair feel so nice!

02-Jul-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

I was so impressed with the delivery. Estimated delivery was 3 - 10 days, product arrived on the third day.

28-Jun-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Brilliant, I used to use the l'oreal shampoo for blonde hair but I still had brassiness. This silver shampoo is much better and it removes any yellowy tones, leaving my blonde creamy and ashy.

24-Jun-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Very good product , give nice colod tint , eliminates yello pigments on your hair. You do not have to use each wash, enough every second wash

18-Jun-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Conditioner 150ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo 250ml

Alwaya a quick and efficient service, a pleasure to shop with them

12-Jun-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Colour Glow Oil 125ml

Quick delivery,

25-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

This is the best shampoo for grey hair I have ever used. It leaves hair silver and gleaming with health

14-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Do you do the equipment in a conditioner.

14-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Thermo Cell Repair Thermo-Repairing Milk 150ml

That's great!

06-Apr-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Conditioner 150ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo 250ml

Great

27-Mar-2014

• L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Lips 2 x 5ml

Good product reduces brassy blonde colour.

20-Mar-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light

Use sparingly removes all brassiness. Don't use more than twice a week (I got carried away because the results were so good) damages hair.