Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72555 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

22-Jul

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

New to this type of product. May try equivalent in another brand

20-Jul

• Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml

Love this product for my salt and pepper grey hair as intensifies the grey and white hair with a blue tinge which gets admiring comments without having cost of professional colouring

17-Jul

• Moroccanoil Treatment Light 100ml
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Dry Body Mist - Original Intense 150ml

I believe that I was mislead 3 times by feelunique. Firstly when I went to use the 20% off first order discount I found that it could not be used on moroccanoil - which is fine but this was not made clear in the offer so I therefore felt it was misleading. Then when I got my 20% code I was told I had 2 weeks to use it, 2 days later when the product I wanted had come back in stock I was told I could no longer use it. At this point I contacted customer services who were quite helpful, however I was told that I would get the 20% refunded to me. This suggested that the money would go back into my bank account - as the whole point of using feelunique was to save some money by using this discount. A few days later I got an email saying I had a gift voucher to the value of 20% off my purchase. This is not what I asked for and completely defeats the reason I went to feel unique in the first place as I wanted to save money and have ended up having to spend more. I therefore felt like I was completely mislead and had I have known I would get a girft voucher I would not have continued with my (very expensive £50) order. I don't think that this is the best way to keep customers and I certainly won't be placing an order such as that again I will be getting the products elsewhere.

23-Jul-2014
Since providiing this feedback feelunique have rectified my problem which is very kind of them. Apparntly there was some confusion with my order and I suspect that this doesn't happen to often.

10-Jul-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil 125ml

Lovely product to use, but not sure it really makes a difference to how my grey hair looks... I'm not using it every day, just twice a week, so maybe it takes a couple of weeks for it to start to take effect. Pleased with the shampoo anyway, and would buy again just as it makes my hair feel so nice!

02-Jul-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

I was so impressed with the delivery. Estimated delivery was 3 - 10 days, product arrived on the third day.

28-Jun-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Brilliant, I used to use the l'oreal shampoo for blonde hair but I still had brassiness. This silver shampoo is much better and it removes any yellowy tones, leaving my blonde creamy and ashy.

24-Jun-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Very good product , give nice colod tint , eliminates yello pigments on your hair. You do not have to use each wash, enough every second wash

18-Jun-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Conditioner 150ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo 250ml

Alwaya a quick and efficient service, a pleasure to shop with them

12-Jun-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Colour Glow Oil 125ml

Quick delivery,

25-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

This is the best shampoo for grey hair I have ever used. It leaves hair silver and gleaming with health

14-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Do you do the equipment in a conditioner.

14-May-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Thermo Cell Repair Thermo-Repairing Milk 150ml

That's great!

06-Apr-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Conditioner 150ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo 250ml

Great

27-Mar-2014

• L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Lips 2 x 5ml

Good product reduces brassy blonde colour.

20-Mar-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light

Use sparingly removes all brassiness. Don't use more than twice a week (I got carried away because the results were so good) damages hair.

19-Mar-2014

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner 150ml
  • L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml

fantastic, as always!

14-Mar-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

• Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll 5ml 01 Fetish Black
  • Kérastase Reflection Chroma Riche Treatment Masque 200ml

Fast delivery and great quality!

28-Feb-2014

• Redken All Soft Supple Touch 150ml

Makes a noticeable difference after the first use. Removes brassy tones from the hair, someone at work actually asked me if I had my highlights retouched after using this. I sometimes leave it on my hair for 5 minutes whilst I wash for the maximum effect

27-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

The product is good but I have realised that I already have a similar product.

17-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

I got this to help get rid of yellow tones in my bleached blonde hair. Can't say I've noticed much of a difference in the colour but it leaves my hair lovely and soft. Doesn't turn my hair any funny colour either!

16-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Love this shampoo and will be ordering more. Thanks very much

08-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Great shampoo gives my blonde hair a lovely white colour and takes away all the yellow tones, constantly complimented since using this shampoo- has completely changed the appearance of my hair as it would usually turn yellow a week after having it dyed- this prevents that!

06-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

This is a good shampoo for brightening highlights and very gentle on sensitive skin.

03-Feb-2014

• Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash 200ml

Takes the yellow out of my hair after having it dyed blonde when the blonde went little bit too yellow.

23-Jan-2014