Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128636 Customer Reviews

American Crew Post-Shave Cooling Lotion 125ml

The company are very helpful and really care about their customers!
My first product came through the post and must've smashed a bit in delivery and the liquid was all inside the box, I emailed the company and straight away, no questions asked they send me a new one in perfect condition and apologised for the first one, they couldn't have made it any easier for me and I will definitely be using them again!

American Crew Post-Shave Cooling Lotion 125ml

Good range of products and good delivery time.