Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 131915 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Great

Rate our service

Love this company delivered quick and for free and product made my hair feel great

All was good.

Rate our service

First rate product and service.

Rate our service

Very pleased with service fast dispatch great product thank you

Rate our service

Great company, competitive prices - will definitely order again.

Rate our service

I received my order promptly which was important, as it was a present

Rate our service

I'm very happy with my purchase :)

Rate our service

One of the products that I ordered was absolutely vile!!!!!! Burts bees body lotion and absolutely stank! was horrible-not sure if that's how its supposed to smell or its just an old bottle

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the product you received.

Rate our service

parcel arrived in good time

Rate our service

I will definitely place future orders with yourselves

Great delivery. amazing products

Rate our service

Great products and service at a competitive price.

Rate our service

Great service. Really quick delivery and good value product too. My first stop for premium beauty products. Always cheaper than the high street.

Rate our service

Very happy with my order from feel unique, I have ordered before and will again, my order was processed fast, delivery was quick, it was very well packaged and orderers were just as I hoped

Rate our service

Unfortunately the box of the product was badly damaged to the point where I removed the item from the box before I gave it to my friend as her birthday present as it looked like I'd had it squashed at the bottom of my wardrobe for 12 months, so being a gift I was a bit disappointed with that aspect.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that your order had been damaged in transit.

Rate our service

The item pictured on the website was not the item I received. When I spoke to someone about it they told me they would chase up and send the item that was pictured to me as it was an error on the website. However, a few days later I received a refund with no explanation. When I spoke to someone again she said they had called the warehouse and apparently Lancome were not sending them that product anymore because they were discontinuing it. When I contacted Lancome about this (as it is a favourite product of mine) they said they were not discontinuing it at all. I feel like I was just fobbed off with a refund instead of FeelUnique stepping up and fixing something that was their error to start with.

Hi

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

Prices are great and deliveries are quick. I always look at Feelunique first when i am buying make up and beauty products.

Great service

Prompt, efficient service & greatvprives

Rate our service

My delivery was lost, they only realised when I got in contact with them. Gift for a birthday so it was not delivered in time.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear your order was lost in the postal system.

Brilliant thank yiu

Fast delivèry

Rate our service

Excellent value product delivered promptly and packaged carefully.

Rate our service

Product is excellent.One problem I had I requested for my parcel to be left at back door and they didn't I had to go all the way to my nearest post office for collection which was a pain.