Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 122308 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

Rate our service

You get exactly what you want at good prices. Delivery and packaging excellent. Highly recommended.

Rate our service

Feel unique deliveries are always prompt and I am pleased with the service I receive.

Rate our service

Value for money, prompt delivery and excellent packaging.

Rate our service

Feel Unique are always excellent, well packaged, arrive when they say and perfect.

Fantastic service everytime!

Rate our service

Everything was good except I was supposed to receive s free gift with purchasing YSL items over a certain amount, but never did!!

Rate our service

Delighted with fast & efficient service from Feelunique...often recommend to friends!

Rate our service

Feelunique is a great company with a great website. The products are always delivered really quickly and packaged really well. An excellent service for a busy working mum!

Rate our service

Delivered promptly.. Lovely product and received some other samples aswell

Rate our service

Great products at good prices. Excellent service as always.

Rate our service

Excellent service the products are well priced

Great prices and products

Rate our service

Very good choice of products. Quick delivery, and good price. Very pleased so far.

Rate our service

Feelunique has a fantastic range of products and orders arrive very quickly in good protective packaging. Products are great value for money, often with special offers and free gifts.

Rate our service

My order arrived damaged as the courier had thrown it over a 6ft garden gate (even though someone was home) Feelunique promptly replaced this. Courteous, helpful and prompt delivery. Good prices, offers and stock availability. Will definitely continue to shop with them and would recommend.

Rate our service

Order came very quickly.packed very securely &I all which I had ordered ,thank you

Rate our service

Fast delivery always comes well packaged

Quick service

Rate our service

Great and fast delivery! Great product!

Rate our service

Great price for Redken products . Fast delivery wasn't expecting so soon .
Will be using again

Very good

Fabulous product , great price , excellent service ... What more could you want

Rate our service

Great products at great prices, really pleased with my order, thank you

Rate our service

I only ordered a urban decay make up setting spray which could have easily been posted through my letter box if packaged appropriately but as it came in a big box it was taken to my local sorting office (which seemed mad for something that would easily fit through my letterbox) as a result it wasn't ideal making the long journey to fetch it but not to worry. I shalln't be ordering this item from you again though, for that reason.

Rate our service

i would like further up dates once I've placed my order. It would be good to know when it has been processed/dispatched.