Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128170 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

super quick delivery, well packaged, good price and discounts

Rate our service

I love shopping from feelunique. I feel unique :)

Rate our service

I love the service of Feelunique and my order didn't take long to come!

Rate our service

Products always wrapped very carefully so there's no spillage or damage. Fast shipping and great customer service!

Rate our service

Prompt reliable service. Order packed securely. Recommend the company.

Rate our service

I ordered Lancome dark blue gentle and refreshing eye make up remover and was sent the light blue one which is just refreshing. I emailed to say that if they cannot distinguish between the two then I cannot use them again. I did not receive a reply.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you were not happy with the service you received this time. We would like to rectify this and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Rate our service

Very quick service, goods received on time and with excellent communication

Rate our service

Fast delivery and well packed. Everything ordered arrived. Will use this company again.

Rate our service

Brilliant experience, thank you. Good website, great products, fast delivery and excellent customer service.

Rate our service

The website is so easy to use and there are loads of brands and items to choose from. Postage is super quick aswell.

Excellent as always

speedy and well packed

Rate our service

Always a pleasure to deal with, competitive on price, good range of products. The only thing that stop them being excellent is their excessive use of packaging. My recent order could have been packed in a box half the size.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you were not happy with our packaging. We would like to rectify this and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Rate our service

If you sell what i require then service and delivery excellent

Rate our service

I got my delivery quickly and parcel was packaged really well.

Rate our service

Very quick delivery, well packaged, good price

Brilliant service

Rate our service

Excellent service. Look forward to using products purchased.

Rate our service

I love the new recyclable packaging methods. My products arrive safely and I don't feel guilty for producing excessive waste.

Very good quick delivery

Excellent!!

Good price, swift delivery

Rate our service

Fantastic, quick no fuss ordering. The best.

Rate our service

Nicely packaged timely delivery good value for money will come back again ***** service

Great product great service