Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 125964 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Good pricing/excellent range of products/prompt delivery/well packaged to ensure products protected but not excessive.

Excellent service

Good communication. Prompt delivery. Well packaged

Rate our service

This company always delivers only genuine products and I have no hesitation in recommending them to my family and friends.

Rate our service

Consistently good prices, good packaged deals, fast delivery, good communication.

Rate our service

There was a problem with getting a return due to the courier (Hermes) failing to collect the package and being unresponsive about the problem. Feel Unique's customer service around this was amazing and they ended up refunding me despite the courier not collecting the parcel.

Rate our service

Fast delivery and great products

Rate our service

great products and service.

Rate our service

Absolutely fabulous service. Always fast delivery and perfectly packaged items. Would highly recommend Feelunique.

Great service

Rate our service

great delivery timing and products

Good value and service

Rate our service

good selection and quick delivery

Rate our service

Great website. Good communication and fast delivery.

Rate our service

Easy to order, good pricing and fast delivery.

Rate our service

Fast efficient delivery. Product as specifified

Rate our service

Always great service & fast delivery!

Rate our service

Excellent Service and will not hesitate to use again
Adrian

Rate our service

Great company, great service.

Rate our service

I was delighted with my purchase.
However since then have received emails almost every day I have Un-subscribed several times but continue to receive emails! Just annoying.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you are having difficulties with unsubscribing from our newsletters. We would like to rectify this and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Rate our service

Great range of brands and products. Competitive prices and love the 3 for 2 and 20% off offers. Free delivery option is a bonus and love that its so easy to purchase my favourite brands.

Rate our service

Order took a while to be dispatched and arrive

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you were not happy with the service you received this time. We would like to rectify this and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Rate our service

Easy, quick and reliable - and with the occasional surprise gift I use Feel Unique again and again.

Rate our service

One of the items from my Pick and Mix sample selection was apparently out of stock so they sent me a different item to the one I ordered. When I contacted them, they were not very helpful - they said I should've received an email telling me the item was out of stock (I didn't).

Quick Efficient Service