Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 136002 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

The service is great,quick,efficiant and goods are as expected

Rate our service

I spend a fortune with this company all for the platinum rewards, to go online and find out it has been refreshed and I’ve lost out on my rewards because they did not consider sending an email to let the myself know I will miss out on my rewards!

Rate our service

Good prices and speedy service!

Rate our service

Amazing turn around and products arrive as advertised in good packaging. I love receiving the offers and the free samples.

Very fast delivery

Rate our service

This company sells great products at good prices. They are always well packed and delivered quickly. Have used them for a few years now and will continue to do so.

Good products, quick delivery

Rate our service

Arrived punctually and well packaged. No problem at all

Very good!

Rate our service

It is so easy to use, I got the chance to try a few things I would not other wise been able to

Rate our service

Good service, I’ve used them a few times. No issues so far.

Rate our service

Delivery was quick and on time. Competitively priced. Received free promotional samples which are always good. The website is clear and easy to use, having the speciality search options is so helpful as I have sensitive skin and am able to narrow down the right products for my skin type. Every product clearly labels it’s specifications. Feelunique is always my first port of call when it comes to beauty products. Would always recommend.

amazing !

Rate our service

Excellent, hassle free service.

Rate our service

Plesed with my product and delivered when they said it would be

Rate our service

Great value and fast delovery. Excelleny service.

Best price good delivery

Rate our service

Really pleased will recommend and will be using this product again thanks feelunique

Rate our service

A great online retailer with good regular offers, wide range of desirable products, great prices.

Rate our service

Pretty good would like it to be a little easier to navigat

Rate our service

good selection of products and competitive promotions

Rate our service

Nice items, good delivery speed

Excellent service

Rate our service

Very fast as always. Sadly my samples weren't included but I was given some credit to my account instead. Great service as ever.

Rate our service

Excellent,fast service. Great products.