Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 134579 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Order was processed and delivered very quickly. Very pleased with service.

Rate our service

Fast service. Excellent packaging. Couldn't fault then in any way at all.

Super!!

Rate our service

Fast delivery and excellent packaging

Quick Easy service, just what I likev

Rate our service

The free gift with my order was fantastic and the beauty box was excellent value for money

Fast p and p

Rate our service

Although overall the experience from ordering to completing my order was simple and time efficient, the standard delivery time is too long

Good service as always

Rate our service

Great products at good prices with quick delivery

Rate our service

Excellent website, easy transaction, very quick delivery. I qualified for a bag with free samples, it's was so much bigger and better than I thought, very good size samples.

Rate our service

When I ordered my makeup it was 3 days later that it arrived even though I paid next day , even better the makeup that I ordered broke , which was work £45 , was not impressed , there wasn't even proper protection in the box to protect my ordered and the box was ruined , I will not be using this again, other sites I've used like beauty bay have been so much nicer and arrive on time

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are very sorry to hear your order arrived damaged.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Sam

Excellent product and service

Excellent service as usual

Rate our service

Always has the products I require and reliable service and delivery

Rate our service

Just excellent service, as usual. Order arrived exactly as scheduled.

Rate our service

Excellent website, very good offers and fast delivery.

Really quick delivery.

Rate our service

Fast delivery! And good products I love Feelunique website !

Rate our service

Fast efficient service every time - have been shopping with Feel Unique for a few years now and always very pleased with service and high quality products.

Rate our service

It arrived speedily, thanks.

Rate our service

The products were brilliant! However I did have problems with my delivery. I paid for next day signed for and it arrived in 3-4 days instead. I spoke to 3 of your team members on the online chat and the first two were useles, told me I was in the wrong and that there wasn't anything I could do. However the last lady was amazing! She refunded the extra cost of the delivery and offered me a £10 gift voucher to say sorry. So all in all my experience was good. Would definitely use feel unique again however would hope that I wouldn't have any of these problems again.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear your order did not arrive on time and you were disappointed with the service you initialy received.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Sam

Rate our service

Very efficient service - every time, thank you!

Rate our service

Excellent service, delivery and packaging.