Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 123201 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Excellent service and quick delivery .very happy will order again .

First class service

Rate our service

Always good service with excellent product choice

Rate our service

I don't have package still

Pls refund me or send it

Melvita Intimate Hygiene Gel 225ml

Great prices and items! Thank you!

Rate our service

I am seriously unimpressed with their service. I ordered a pic'n'mix and an item didn't arrive with the rest of the order. When I contacted them to see where the missing item was, I was told that it was out of stock and that I'd already received an email telling me so...no I didn't! I didn't receive any email of the sort. I was informed that the missing product would be sent out again, but it hasn't been. I'm still waiting!

Rate our service

i didn't receive my item twice.
When i rung up the first time, i was misled and told it would be resent within 5 days. i rang up again and was told it would be sent though another courier.

i was put f by the casualness of the 'it must have been lost in post'. i'd expect them to be more hands on and hold the couriers and /post office to account. They're ruining their business. This was a present so I was disappointed.
The second time it did not arrive the person i poke to was more professional but i didn't sense there would be any follow through.

The products themselves tend to be good, once in a while packaging and quality control is v poor.

Rate our service

Order came quickly and was as described.

Rate our service

Provided fast and good service

Rate our service

Fast service, excellent value for money

Rate our service

Always fast service with products in stock

Rate our service

great service, and great product. thank you!

Good

Rate our service

Good website and delivery, but need more information on products, eg ingredients.

Rate our service

always use this company and im a very happy customer

Rate our service

Very good , lots of products and excellent delivery!

Rate our service

Item as described no shipping delays

Good service very quick

Rate our service

Good company. Can get some bargains on here. Free standard delivery is not that quick..but can't fault this company at all

Good value for money.

Rate our service

Haven't used them much, but every time I do the response is prompt and delivery good.

great should offer discounts if u spend more than £60

Rate our service

The service was very bad in my experience, i had 2 messages with no response and when i asked for my replacement for a damaged item to be sent on a faster delivery i was told it was not possible

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We value your custom and would like to resolve your enquiry as quickly as possible. We have sent you an email to ensure any outstanding matters are resolved.

Rate our service

Really good product and fast delivery

Rate our service

This was my first experience with Feel unique and it was a very pleasant one and the products are excellent. I shall be back!