Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 139560 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Good product for good value

Rate our service

Fantastic selection of big brand products at really competitive prices.

Rate our service

Great website, easy to find products, delivery is fast and well packaged! Love feel unique and will continue to use their website for future makeup products

Rate our service

Quick, reliable delivery and so many sales!

Rate our service

Their website is a disaster. And I've paid an upgrade for unlimited deliveries.

I'm happy

Rate our service

Feel Unique is always fantastic value. Delivery is quick and no hassle. The product range is large and the free gifts are fab as I have found some really good products that I never would have tried.

Rate our service

Very quick service no problems easier than going to the shops . ☺️

Rate our service

Very quick delivery, excellent product.

Rate our service

Always happy with feel unique-great choice of products easy to use site and quick delivery

Rate our service

Always a great selection and prompt delivery

Rate our service

I was only concerned when I didn’t receive tracking information however both parcels got to me in perfect condition my faith has been restored in feel unique and I will definitely be buying from you again in future. You packed my facial powders excellent they were in pristine condition I am very impressed!!! Thanks for giving me the voucher to restore my faith!

Rate our service

Great prices and very quick shipping. Authentic products that I need.

Rate our service

Whenever I order from feel unique the order arrives promptly and we'll packaged

Rate our service

Always excellent and efficient service from Feel Unique.

Rate our service

Excellent products and service from Feel Unique as always!

Rate our service

Quick delivery and excellent products

Rate our service

The product was in stock, the order process was straightforward and arrived in good time packaged well

15-Feb-2018
Good service

Rate our service

The packaging was crushed and not good which was a disappointment as it was going to be a gift, however the products are lovely.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed by the condition you received your order on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Demi

Rate our service

Great site were i got an Opium Perfume set for a fantastic price! Will definitely shop with them again!

Rate our service

Package didn't arrive within the '48 Signature Tracked' system. Arrived one day later, but well packaged when it did arrive.

Arrived really quickly

Rate our service

Very happy thank you.. website easy to navigate.. once purchased.. posting timing is as described! Will buy again.

Rate our service

Price was reasonable and the item arrived quickly although I'm not overly impressed with the product itself.

Hi,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed by the product you received on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Demi