Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 142140 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Great items and love the free gifs . Very good company . Smooth transaction and fast delivery .

Rate our service

I can use my student discount. Although sometimes the products I want are not.

Package arrived on tine

Rate our service

I couldn't fault the whole transaction, I will definitely recommend Feelunique!

great

Rate our service

Love the discount and free delivery. Price is also cheaper than the stores on high streets.

Rate our service

Everything was great ! Would order again!

Rate our service

I’ve loved everything I’ve bought from feel unique and it is always prompt and packaged excellently. All products are great quality. Well done feel unique.

Rate our service

I am very happy to use Feelunique..good service and an excellent range of merchants to choose from !!!

Rate our service

A new product for me. Have only tried it once. Doesn’t hold as much as I hoped but will persevere.

Rate our service

Smooth ordering process and speedy delivery.

Excellent service.

Reliable and efficient

Rate our service

My second time of ordering with Feelunique and, once again, lowest price, easy to order and pay and prompt delivery of item in perfect condition together with free samples Highly recommend this company.

Rate our service

Feelunique offer a fantastic range of products, including professional products at excellent prices. The site is easy to navigate around and you can see instantly if the item is in stock - it is very rare they are out of stock of an item though. Delivery is prompt and items come well packaged.

Rate our service

Great prices, easy to use website, quick and reliable delivery.

Arrived on time

Rate our service

Always excellent service and never been disappointed with any order. - excellent prices

Rate our service

Very happy with purchase, no problems at all

Rate our service

I love feelunique for everything beauty.

Rate our service

Good value for money & excellent customer service!

Rate our service

Great range of products and speedy delivery

Rate our service

Easy, hassle-free ordering and delivery. I always find what I'm looking for and they have a great selection of hair products that I you can't always find in the high street.

Rate our service

Easy to place order which arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Parcel was packaged appropriately to ensure contents were safe in transit. Will use this service again.

Rate our service

Good range, prompt delivery. They are my go-to supplier for skincare and cosmetics.