Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147017 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Brilliant service!

Rate our service

A good and efficient company. No problems placing my order and it arrived within a few days. Nicely and safely packaged as well.

Rate our service

placed an order for a stocked item which I expected to receive on standard delivery 2-5 days as stipulated on Feel Unique website, unfortunately this didn't happen and after also being sent an e-mail to state that I would receive a confirmation of despatch within 48hours that also did not take place!
Eventually after chasing the order MYSELF I received an offer of 15% discount off my next order. Why would anybody place an additional order when the item ordered on the first occasion hadn't arrived?
A few days later I was given a £5 gift voucher to redeem against any future order as bid to retain my custom but once again this can only be redeemed against an order of £15 or more if I wish to receive FREE DELIVERY.
I understand that problems sometimes arrive but I feel it is essential in the competitive retail markets of today that the retailer should keep the customer aware of any issue that may arise as soon as possible. This would be far more reassuring for the customer and install more faith in the company as well as retaining future business without the cost of offering discounts or other incentives.

IF A PROBLEM ARISES KEEP THE CUSTOMER IN THE LOOP UNTIL IT BECOMES RESOLVED!!

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to provide valuable feedback on your first order with us. We regret this first experience was far from ideal and have sent you an email with further information. Thank you, Katrin

Rate our service

Great products and super fast delivery in really secure packaging. Recommended.

Rate our service

Great products! Delivery continues to be poor through their delivery provider, however. I have never had a good delivery experience e

Rate our service

Great company, easy to purchase, quick delivery and fabulous items and with 10% off your chosen brand what’s not to love

Rate our service

The customer service reps are like robots and don’t seem to be able to have a conversation outside of script, it’s dreadful. I had to repeat myself several times and in the end my complaint wasn’t resolved. But worse was the fact that the agent ended the conversation without answering my questions. I have the transcript.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent shopping experience with us. I am very sorry for the way your query was picked up and the frustration this would have caused. If you could check your inbox, I have sent you an email with further information. Thank you, Katrin

Rate our service

Products arrived undamaged in excellent condition, the only thing about which I can be niggle is that I was waiting for my parcel more than week, but after further contact with feelunique I got 5£ off for the next shopping as a complimentary which was a great gesture.

Rate our service

Very good choice of products and easy to order and deliver was quick. The free gift when you spend over a certain amount it just superb the products are top quality and its a great way to try them out. Will definitely order again.

Rate our service

Great packaging and delivery time, items are legitimate and in good condition upon arrival.

Rate our service

Range of products is amazing. High quality and speedy delivery. I really like free samples as it helps me to try something new I would not of considered or knew about. Best deals on products in the market!

Rate our service

Always great offers and fast delivery

Rate our service

I was happy with the products I ordered, but not happy with the goody bag. One of the products (aloe gel) had leaked everywhere. None of the products were packaged, so they did not look authentic/ high quality. But like 'knock off' stocking fillers.
My first order with this company, and, sadly, probably my last

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback, and so sorry to hear that one of the items was received damaged. Whilst we can assure you that the item would be genuine, we have sent you an email to offer a solution to this. Many thanks, Katrin

Rate our service

Excellent service on all my orders

Rate our service

Great products and service at competitive prices.

Rate our service

Items as should be! Free gift amazing!

Rate our service

Brilliant service, brilliant gift packaging, speedy delivery.... will use again and again...

Rate our service

As always delivery and products excellent

Rate our service

Very efficient and fast delivery. Second time I have ordered and very pleased with result.

20-Nov-2018
Very good service.

Great service.

Rate our service

I love Feelunique and wish I had known about it sooner! It is my go to for all skin, body and hair care now. The great selection and frequency of offers have made me change my shopping pattern to almost solely online from Feelunique.

Rate our service

Delivery took longer than stated on the website, but otherwise no issues. Shame you can’t use discount codes for all brands.

Rate our service

Feel Unique is brilliant! I can find all of my beauty needs in one place and I love the extra free gifts I get sometimes

Brilliantl service

Rate our service

Ordering from feel unique was so easy, but the delivery takes a long time.