Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 131973 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Good service and communication.

Rate our service

Excellent service, prompt delivery!

Rate our service

Whenever I order from feelunique, the service is always up to an excellent standard

Rate our service

Unfortunately my gift box was not in my parcel however upon contact with the team they were able to refund me promptly and I appreciate this and their co-operation was most helpful.

Rate our service

Used live chat, which worked really well.

Rate our service

Always arrive quick and transactions are easy !

Rate our service

just wish the packaging could be less bulky, I felt a small object would then fit through the letter box.

Brilliant service.

Rate our service

On several occasions I have had cause to return items and virtually each time had to continually chase up refund as was never processed.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please see the email we have sent you regarding your review.

Happy

Rate our service

Very good service and products. Packaging far bigger than item, so had to collect from post office (otherwise would have rated it as Excellent).

Rate our service

Excellent service from an excellent company

Rate our service

Brilliant, they delivered sooner than expected, and my goods were packed to perfection, lots of padding. As for the company they have a huge range of products, lots of offers and i like the personalised side. Can not fault them!

Always pleased with service

26-May-2017
Always enjoy purchasing from feel unique

Rate our service

I would like to say good, the shopping experience mostly was other than that the customer service ignoring the fact my box came damaged and I'd lost invoices

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Rate our service

The package arrived in excellent condition. I have been abroad nursing a dear friend, I did receive many emails asking for feedback. I did not open your package until I returned home!!

Rate our service

Always delivers on time with great customer service if you have to contact them

Rate our service

Fast and efficient as ever, thank you.

Fast service well packed

Rate our service

Great service, wide selection of products and deal.

Rate our service

Good products and delivered in good time. Over the top packaging though. A lipstick doesn't need to be in a box that size, the postman couldn't post it through my letterbox and so i had to go and collect it on my morning off. I don't know if the company uses generic size packaging for most things or had nothing smaller but maybe something to look at. But I am pleased with my product.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you received your order in excessive packaging.

We work hard to make sure our packaging is as environmentally friendly as possible, you can find full information here, http://www.feelunique.com/help/article.php?id=207521159-Packaging

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

It was great and very quick! Tightly packaged which is great because there was less waste :)

Rate our service

Speedy delivery as always great service