Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 124070 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

It was easy to order the products and communication informing me about dispatch and delivery was excellent.

Rate our service

Amazing customer service, I had a faulty product and it was dealt surf exceptionally quickly with no quibbles. Absolutely fantastic.

Rate our service

Very good site with plenty of choice. Easy to use website and checkout is straightforward. Delivery times are excellent. Can't fault them.

Rate our service

Great products, lovely free samples, all delivered quickly

Rate our service

Inconsistencies with offers and unclear information regarding delivery

Rate our service

Good website easy to use with good deals and discounts. Always quick and reliable delivery.

Rate our service

Great products, very well packaged. Prompt delivery. New favourite place to order beauty supplies!

x

Rate our service

Very efficient service..website simple to use.. message correct..All A OK..

A***

Rate our service

It was first class service and product l wanted was a great price.
It is always a bit worrying to use a new site but l had no problem at all
I would certainly use again.

Love it.

Rate our service

Good prices and quick delivery.

Really good service

Rate our service

Good selection of products and brands; well presented and helpful 'how to' videos: very pleased with service - items delivered on time and we'll packaged.

Rate our service

I was really happy with the product selection available. The bare minerals pallet I purchased was on offer for such a good price, this was delivered quickly & I was very impressed with the packaging. I also found it useful being able to track my delivery. Very satisfied and will definitely use this website again.

Rate our service

It took 3 weeks to get my order to Ireland. No matter how good the value, it's too long

Thank you for your feedback. As you can imagine we send thousands of orders out each day and generally our customers’ parcels are delivered with no problems at all within the 3-10 day estimate. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

Excellent service!

Rate our service

Great service. Didnt have any issues with order or delivery

Rate our service

I loved the mini samples I got they were amazing and for such a cheap price. The only think that I would say is negative is that I wound have preferred if the samples were a bit bigger
Also you should sell kylie cosmetics

Rate our service

Very good company. I use a lot and have no complaints.

Fast delivery

Rate our service

I just love the choice of products and the speed of the delivery service.

Rate our service

Great online company to purchase from, a great website to navigate around, with fast delivery and perfect prices!!