Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 130368 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Quick and prompt service

Rate our service

After initial, very frustrating, problems with my gift token not being accepted on line, and my having to phone you to have it sorted, I received my order promptly, an I am very pleased with it.

Rate our service

Great value goods and fast delivery.

Rate our service

Very happy with my first order, website easy to use, order received quickly and when I had an issue with discount code not received, customer service was 5 star. Will definitely order again.

Rate our service

My order was very well packed and promptly delivered. Would definitely use this company again.

Rate our service

Fast delivery good quality goods.

Rate our service

Fast delivery - lovely product, if a little pricey

Rate our service

Very good service. Informative along the way. Packaged carefully.

Always have a good experience with Feelunique. Very reliable

Rate our service

Fast efficient and we'll packed. Great !

Rate our service

Excellent service, good range of products at reasonable prices. Prompt delivery

Rate our service

They are quick at delivery and packaging. They also have a wide range of products
Only thing I dislike is sometimes they are always sold out of products I need.

Rate our service

I have already submitted this information but will do again as I have been asked. I ordered 100 pounds worth of skincare from Feelunique, the latest in many orders from them. I WAS a loyal customer. My order included some Emma Hardie products. I had ordered enough (50 pounds worth exactly) to qualify for the free Emma Hardie gift. I was very excited about this as I love her stuff. At the check out the free gift was showing in my bag. OTHER WISE I WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT THE 50 POUNDS. However, Feelunique Unique decided to discount the face cloths I had bought by £5 without telling me bringing my total to 45 and didn't give me my free gift. When I spoke to customer services about this they point blank refused to help me. I was disgusted. The amount of cash I gave spent at feel unique over the years and I don't get my free gift. I was offered a 15% discount that was already being offered site wide. Eventually I got a £5 gift voucher. This was pleasant but nowhere near makes up for the free Emma Hardie products in the gift I had ordered.

29-Mar-2017
This matter has now been fairly resolved. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your very valued feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service you received on this occasion.
Please see the email we have sent offering a solution.

Thanks, Ghazal

Rate our service

I love the idea you can order samples to try before splashing out and lots of choice

Rate our service

Received my order promptly and was impressed with the samples

Rate our service

I was extremely disappointed in your offer. I felt it was misrepresented, as trhe impression given was that very small jars or pots of product would be sent, not a plastic sachet with a smear in. These are freely available at any make-up counter,as you must be aware.
I had meant to complain to the Martin lewis website too, as I usually trust offers he features.
And I had told a friend ,and she sent up for your offer, and so she was very disappointed too,

So all in all, nil points.

Hi,
Thank you for your valuable.
We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent order.
Please see the email that we have sent.

Thanks, Ghazal

good stuff

Fast delivery .

Rate our service

Fast efficient service and delivery well impressed

Rate our service

Feelunique offers an extremely vast number of brands. Minimum spend for free postage is very low and I have never had a problem with delivery.

There are always special offers, discounts and freebies which makes me love the brand all the more.

Rate our service

Great website, easy to use

arrived promptly great service

29-Mar-2017
so far all orders have been sent promptly and I have been delighted with the service

Rate our service

Very good service & product range

Rate our service

delivered requested products as stated

Rate our service

Really helpful customer service; answered my questions about products and suggested other similar products to me. Will use again!