Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 142869 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Fast delivery great items

Rate our service

Sadly I had to cancel an order because it was not going to come in time for my daughters birthday
My money was returned within the hour to PayPal you can not ask for better than that x

Rate our service

Good product range, good pricing and excellent delivery.

Rate our service

Love my Bondi Sands tanning mousse! Colour is so natural and I've had loads of compliments. It goes on so smoothly with no streaks and lasted the best part of 5 days, now becoming patchy on my legs where I need to exfoliate. Smells great too!

Rate our service

The company uses Hermes who did not attempt to deliver the parcel. There was no way to track this as the tracking page on Feel Unique was an error page.

The Parcel was returned to Feel Unique who did not contact me. When I tried to get information from the support they responded to me in French before going in circles for days.

Finally, I managed to get a call through to them and they rearranged for redelivery. The redelivery was 5-day postage, I would have expected the service to at least provide next day delivery after such a farce.

The parcel has finally arrived 21 days after initial order missing two items. One that was refunded and another that Feel Unique claimed to be a free sample (£18 lash curlers).

I will not be using Feel Unique again. The worst online shopping service I have ever had.

Rate our service

Great service, fast delivery and best of all if things go wrong they put it right - I love shopping with them

Rate our service

Excellent service. Really are one of the top companies online to deal with
Would highly recommend

Rate our service

Good prices and special offers etc. And quick delivery.

Rate our service

The website is easy to use and there is a wide choice of products with regular special offers which nearly always succeed in tempting me. The delivery is quick and convenient and a like the delivery packaging as pretty recyclable. Thanks

Rate our service

Very good and quick delivery,

Impressive!

very efficient service

Great service and products

Rate our service

Was looking for this product which I have used for year and Feel Unique has it! Easy to order and received incredibly promptly.

Very prompt delivery

Rate our service

Great service. I have only ever had 1 problem and it was resolved quickly. I use feel unique a few times a month, I love it.

Rate our service

Untill now my order has not yet arrived

Rate our service

Discovered this site by accident, but it's brilliant, they are alway's doing promotions and introducing new product's!!! Have never paid p+p as alway's spend over the £15, I have recommended the site to a few friends as well!!!!!
It's well worth looking for your favourite products and you can also choose from a selection of free samples when you place your order!!!!!
10/10 from me

Rate our service

Great sun cream. necessary this time of year with the sun. I,m now used to it making my face very pale looking, but it is good stuff

The delivery time good. The choice of items good. No problems. All good. (:

Rate our service

Great delivery and best price for the product I wanted

Rate our service

Excellent service. Package arrived promptly and well packaged. Product as described by Company.

Rate our service

Very pleased with order and service

Rate our service

Had a bit of trouble with the code number at first but great value thank you. Certainly made my Euros a good deal!

Rate our service

excellent service and delivery thankyou.