BEAUTY BAY Reviews

Consumer ratings of BEAUTY BAY

Feedback for www.beautybay.com has been compiled from 111012 Customer Reviews

• 28/07/2011
  • BEAUTY BAY - Online Luxury Retailer of thousands of beauty products from the best and niche brands with Free Worldwide Delivery - Urban Decay, bareMinerals, Alpha-H, Anastasia Beverly Hills, ZOEVA, Essie, OPI, Stila and many more.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.beautybay.com

Milani Colour Statement Lipliner All Natural

• Milani Colour Statement Lipliner Spice
  • Slay All Day Setting Spray Mango

Quick, easy and my products always come in perfect condition.

Dipbrow Pomade Ebony

Easy website to use, all the best brands, fast delivery

ZMB3 Roomy Set Bag

I have always had very good service with BeautyBay, always what I needed and in the time promised :)

35N 35 Color Matte Palette

Loved the quick deliveey. My morphe 35n palette was delivered to me within 24hours of purchase. Gonna shop again from beauty bay.

Dipbrow Pomade Soft Brown

I feel that this website forfils my customer and consumer needs and wants to an extreme high standard as it has a brilliant service of their customer service team, delivery updates such as tracking etc including updating me whenever my parcel is close to being delivered (which makes the shopping/ reviving the delivery an exciting experience also). Over all I feel that Beautybay offers such a wide range of amazing different cosmetics. With that I feel that the range of products they sell keep me coming back time and time again as it is exciting especially when you receive an email about new different brands and cosmetics coming to stock. Furthermore, I feel that they offer an excellent charge for delivery and there deal where you spend 15 pounds you get free U.K. 3-5 day delivery is amazing as it means that you can spend away and get a good service of delivery also. To sum up Beautybay is my go to online makeup store, which I am extremely loyal to and will continue to be as the level of customer service is brilliant and it means all my needs and wants as a customer/consumer

Beauty Products

Received order super quick and well packaged!

Beauty Products

Amazing. Have all the information you need

Beauty Products

fast delivery with great quality products??

Beauty Products

Delighted with my purchase. Delivery was extremely quick too. Would highly recommend Beauty Bay!

27-Jun-2017
A fantastic site with great variety.

Beauty Products

Beauty Bay is so amazing!!!! I used it for the first time and everything about my order was incredible and speechless! The product fitted perfectly the description and the delivery was so carefully taken care of by Beauty Bay and was quick!
I love it and already used it again the next day to order some more makeup!
I am obsessed.

Beauty Products

My pallet came within two days and it's absolutely gorgeous!

Very quick delivery service

Beauty Products

Very satisfied with the service

Beauty Products

Amazing products and very fast delivery everyte :)

Beauty Products

Always has a great selection of makeup brands and I love that I am able to purchase all my favourites in the same place. Delivery is quick and with no problems. I recommend Beauty Bay to my friends and will continue to be use this fantastic site��

Beauty Products

everything came packaged nicely, no complaints!!

Beauty Products

First time ordering with beauty bay and I am extremely happy with how quick and smoothly everything went, will definitely be returning in the future

Delivery a little slow

Great service! ��

Excellent service

Quick & efficient delivery

Fast and efficient service Thank You

Beauty Products

Excellent, was pleased that the package arrived earlier than expected, beauty bay never disappoints ����

Great service