BEAUTY BAY Reviews

Consumer ratings of BEAUTY BAY

Feedback for www.beautybay.com has been compiled from 107318 Customer Reviews

• 28/07/2011
  • BEAUTY BAY - Online Luxury Retailer of thousands of beauty products from the best and niche brands with Free Worldwide Delivery - Urban Decay, bareMinerals, Alpha-H, Anastasia Beverly Hills, ZOEVA, Essie, OPI, Stila and many more.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.beautybay.com

35OS 35 Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palett

The second to last time I ordered my palette never arrived, I was issued a full refund but was still dissapointed. The last time I ordered my pallete arrived broke and I was offered a 25% discount or I could return for a fill refund, I said I was not happy and was offered a 50% discount which I accepted however I am still not pleased as I'm left with a broken palette.

Brow Wiz Dark Brown 0.08g

Great. Delivered quickly

Beauty Products

Excellent service, super fast!

35OS 35 Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palett

Really good!!

Beauty Products

Really pleased with the lipstick for my daughter she really wanted the the Jeffrey star stuff but I didn't get paid in time to get it only heard about beauty bay from my daughters as they are well up on make up .i was really impressed with the speed in delivery

Instant Whitening Toothpaste

Amazing love it

Beauty Products

Fantastic website for all your beauty products. Arrives the next day. 5 star customer service.

35W 35 Color Warm Palette

• M410 Flat Concealer Brush

Love love love my morph pallet, thank you.

Beauty Products

Fast delivery. Well packaged. Item was faulty however customer service very quick and very helpful. Had the option to return or take a 15% refund which I choose. Was lovely to have such good customer service for a change. Would definstley be ordering again.

Beauty Products

Delivery was quick and efficient, product came all nicely packed and in perfect condition and the delivery was even free! Fab service

Beauty Products

Super fast delivery, great packaging. Easy to use website!

Beauty Products

Quick delivery. However one time my parcel got lost.

Beauty Products

Vast range of moderately priced to high end cosmetics very easy to browse online shop and prompt no hassle checkout... delivery was first class and so quick would definitely recommend beauty bay to everyone ��

Beauty Products

AMAZING website, AMAZING delivery times (Ordered it late Friday night, came on Sunday morning!!), AMAZING products and brands, 10/10, 5*, can't recommend BeautyBay enough. Brilliant!

Beauty Products

I can not give feedback yet as my product has not yet arrived getting worried that i have lost my money or products.

Amazing delivery amazing product

Beauty Products

Really quick on delivery and we'll packaged

Beauty Products

Great extremely easy to navigate

Beauty Products

Loved my new makeup an such fast delivery would definitely recommend.��

Dipbrow Pomade Blonde

Ordered late Saturday evening arrived before lunch on Sunday - amazing service thank you Beauty Bay.

BEST SERVICE EVER......!!!
Speedy next day delivery with all tracking information- placed 2 orders back to back without any issues... would most definately recommend

Beauty Products

Immediate dispatch and great prices!

Beauty Products

Excellent service, quick delivery, amazing product.

2nd ordered I had placed and received in good time
Restored my faith as my first experience was not nice
But everyone deserves a 2nd chance
Well done

776S Studio Line Blending Brush

Brilliant service and products as described. Will defo use again!