Willowson Flooring Reviews

Consumer ratings of Willowson Flooring

Feedback for www.willowsonflooring.co.uk has been compiled from 337 Customer Reviews

• 03/04/2012
  • Willowson offers a stunning range of quality wood flooring to suit all lifestyles. Add style and value to your home at a price you can afford

Good

Service rating : Extremely professional and efficient service
Product: Great product

13-Jun-2014

Lymington Oak Flooring

I will put poor because of the delivery, the guy put the wood in the street and ask me to carry the wood by myself... it does say on the website that the product will be deliver to the closest part of the property .... well not this time, he was rude and unhelpful.

24-Apr-2014

Shrewsbury Oak Flooring

• 3mm PF Foam White - 15m2
  • Carpet Reducer

Service rating : We have used this company before and have been very pleased. The only downside to the order this time was that we only received half the order on the day. It was not their fault, i believe it was down to the depot and misplacing where the flooring was. Willowson were very good once we contacted them, apologised and made sure we received the rest of it as soon as possible and made phone calls to us to make sure everything had happened as it should. They are still a company we would use again.
Product: If it is the same quality as before then it will be very very good.

02-Apr-2014

Wisley Oak Flooring

Service rating : Easy ordering and helpful staff
Product: A lot of the boards have chipped edges and scratches. One pack had half lengths in the middle. Not as good as the laminate flooring we already have which is disappointing

23-Nov-2013

Norwich Oak Flooring

Service rating : Very quick and efficient service, with call to arrange delivery within a very reasonable 2 hour slot
Product: Not tried yet

10-Nov-2013

Twickenham Oak Flooring

Service rating : Very nice to deal with. Extremely helpful.
Product: Beautiful floor

01-Nov-2013

Cheshire Walnut Flooring

Service rating : I received the requested samples quickly and they were a good size, some companies offer samples which are too small to be of much use. And the guy I spoke to, Alex was also helpful. One thing, I think offering delivery into the property would be a useful option for some people.
Product: The flooring has only been laid recently, so after a few years of 'usage' I'll be able to give a more accurate answer!