Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 362 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
02-Dec

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Continued use of this product has not only arrested any further development of my macular degeneration but appears to have recovered the condition - more than I could have expected

27-Nov

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I found the advert for Vyteyes2 in my Macular magazine and have been taking them for awhile now as they hopefully will keep my Macular on an even keel.

05-Nov-2018

• Viteyes Omega Blend

Excellent - my father is a happy man

24-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Cannot give details of product as just started to use

24-Oct-2018

Works well for me

26-Oct-2018
i have Macula Degeneration in one eye and dry in the other. I have an injection in one eye at the local hospital every 6/7 weeks. I have been taking Viteyes tablets for 1 year and there has been an improvement in my eyes in so much that the hospital are now extending the period between my injections to 8/10 weeks. I am very pleased with the results and recommend Viteye tablets, I feel that they have helped me

23-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Formulation acknowledged by my optician as offering the possibility of delaying deterioration of AMD. Too early to know if they will have any effect. In any case establishing any causal link between my AMD symptoms and taking Viteyes will, realistically, not be possible.

19-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I have no idea if it is any good. If it is the genuine AREDS2 formulation then it is what I want

11-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I e mailed befioe buying soft gel capsules having had the hard ones on the NHS for a number of years for wet macular degeneration and received a very pleasant and informative reply!

11-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Hopefully helping me retain some sight.

01-Oct-2018

13-Sep-2018

Does a good job

31-Aug-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Very difficult to rate, they were recommended by my Consultant

28-Aug-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

good service by phone very polite and helpful, delivered on time.

20-Aug-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Recommend by doctor. Really good for glucoma

18-Aug-2018

Viteyes service is excellent

30-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I trust it is of real value, although I have no way of judging.

18-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Very happy with our communication. Quite fast to reply back

12-Jul-2018

NO SIDE EFFECTS AND GOOD TO DIGEST

12-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I have been taking Viteyes Softgel since December 2017.

22-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Seems to help. not doing any harm.

13-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Easy to take. Hope they help to prevent Macular degeneration getting worse, but can't tell from day-day - only when I have had my next eye test

13-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

My eyesight seems reasonably stable so I presume they're doing their job.

21-May-2018

Easy to take

11-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Fast response and quick delivery of what was ordered