Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 362 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

clear precise explanation of products. Quick delivery.

07-Dec

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Excellent service and very fast delivery. Would highly recommend

11-Oct-2018

Good

08-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

see comment above, what am i supposed to think?

This is a problem we are seeing a lot. Local CCgs have started to try and save money by stopping a lot of peripheral products that can be bought. There is evidence for the benefit as your consultant knows, but as it is a not a magic bullet the CCGs are using it as an reason to stop paying for it under the NHS.

03-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Mum confident these capsules help her AMD

21-Aug-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

As far as I know they are good for my eyes and my condition (macular degeneration) has not got any worse!

20-Aug-2018

Quick and kept informed.

15-Aug-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

To early to say just started course

13-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Hard to tell if it is making any difference but the deterioration seems to have slowed. I'm having injections as well for wet and dry

12-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Although the NHS has stopped supplying them my consultant said I should continue to use them.

27-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Although no longer available via the NHS, her consultant recommends that she continue to take them.

19-Jun-2018

Very easy to swallow

14-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

The effect of the product on my eyes is unknown. I trust Viteyes' formulation is such that it provides the necessary trace elements to maintain the health of my eyes.
The capsules are a convenient way to administer the morning and evening require intake.

13-Jun-2018

Easy to take

29-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Excellent service and information with the product

27-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

These were recommended by my consultant after he discovered the start of macular degeneration in my right eye. I have just been for my annual eye test and the problem has not got any worse since last year so I can only assume that they are helping.

18-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Very good for eye health

08-Apr-2018

As per above

19-Mar-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Hopefully they will help to keep macular degeneration at bay!

10-Mar-2018

eficient delivery

23-Feb-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Slight error in order sorted within minutes

21-Feb-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Not really sure, but am taking viteyes 2 hoping it can delay the onset of macular degeneration

09-Feb-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Viteyes have held back development of my wife's macular degeneration for several years.

29-Jan-2018