Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 362 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
17-Nov-2018

• Eye Essentials

I hope that this supplement is helping to improve and stabilise my eye condition.

05-Nov-2018

• Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Not yet tested - but confident in the products

19-Jun-2018

• Eye Essentials

Haven't noticed any improvement in my eyes condition but take in the hope that it is helping them.

07-Mar-2018

Viteyes Omega Blend

I have only been taking these for a very short time so cannot comment on their effectiveness, but as they were recommended by an optometrist I am confident they will be beneficial. I just wish they were a bit smaller to swallow, they're huge!

19-Dec-2017

• Eye Essentials

Straightforward to order and delivery on time.

22-May-2017

Good service

28-Jan-2015

Viteyes Omega Blend

Seems to stop my eyes getting too dry

31-Jul-2014

Viteyes Omega Blend

Had dry eyes which are now much better.

17-Jun-2014

Viteyes Omega Blend

Recommended by consultant opthamologist as one part of treatment for eye problem. They are obviously a longer term treatment but things do seem to have improved over the first 3 month course so I'll continue taking them for a while to see if the improvement continues.

22-Nov-2013

Viteyes Omega Blend

After about 6 weeks of use I have to use my eye drops a lot less so great result.