Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 362 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
12-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

This new batch is fine. The last batch I had smelt far worse and was sticky as if not properly cured in some way. Can't tell efficacy so assume that's good!

30-Jan-2018

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Generally very good but two packs failed to meet standards and were quickly replaced

14-Nov-2017

Very efficient service

25-Sep-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Good product so far, lets see how much of an impact it has on eyes

07-Sep-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I had a problem with one of the products not agreeing with me so I requested to return the product and change for an alternative. The new tablets arrived very quickly and the difference in cost credited to my account. Great service !

14-Aug-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I have had to return 1 of 3 tubs of 270gels for replacement as it smelt of fish. My previous order of this product didn't smell. I have not had any comment (or offer of return postage). Do you agree the smell was bad? i don't think you should just leave matters with no comment or contact. Can't rate the product because it is difficult to evaluate any benefit but with my remaining sight at risk I cannot afford not to take it as it is highly recommended by Consultants, etc.

25-Jul-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

It is difficult to quantify exactly how much this product helps with my macular condition but I believe it is of benefit.

27-Jun-2017

OK

20-Jun-2017

recommended by my Ophthalmologist, have helped in my treatment for Wet AMD

30-May-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I take this as a recommended supplement to slowdown the advance of dry AMD, but I have no way of measuring its effectiveness

02-May-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Rated highly in the medical journal

02-Feb-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Excellent product, the same ingredients as more expensive products at a lower price.

09-Dec-2016

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I can't be sure what good they re doing me to be honest - I have progressive wet and dry AMD - I like to think they are doing me good and the constant recommended them.

27-Sep-2016

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Too early to tell if it will make a difference

26-May-2016

Quick delivery

18-Apr-2016

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Tablets are very large and difficult to swallow. Is there a reason for 3 a day as opposed to 2?

17-Feb-2016

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

we were told to use these tablets by a consultant so we assume they are goodf

09-Feb-2016

11-Dec-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

As recommended by my consultant - a leader in the field

11-Dec-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I have only been taking this supplement for 6 months so it is difficult to establish if it has made any difference to the macular degeneration with which I have been diagnosed.

09-Dec-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Service via internet was good. Everything worked out well. Order arrived as
promised and in excellent condition. Have done this before and will do it again.
Thank you.

20-Nov-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Your packaging leaves much to be desired, it was agreed that the
plastic bottles sent to us would be 'boxed'

23-Oct-2015

Again excellent.

13-Sep-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Recommended to my wife by my top specialist: works well

03-Aug-2015

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

The product was recommended recently by an opthalmologist as being good.