Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 362 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
06-Dec

Viteyes 2 Advanced

I'm convinced the product has slowed my deterioration, however some NHS staff have stated the product is a waste of time. I still disagree with them.

19-Nov-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Have been taking this product for more than a year
Feel that it does help to stabilize my AMD

29-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Hopefully excellent but time will tell!!

26-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Only just star tied taking them so too early to comment, but very hopeful

19-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Unsuitable choice of question - surely this product is a preventive measure against the advancement of macular degeneration. I wouldn't have any idea if it is working!
I'm finding the capsules bulky to swallow tho.

03-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

So hard to know. I dread losing useful sight and my AMD has worsened only minimally (for which I am thankful) but how can I know if this is because I have been taking the capsules? The NHS now does not provide them on prescription and so I imagine their effectiveness is doubtful. I cling to straws!

01-May-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Not noticed anything different with my eyes but hope these pills will help.

12-Apr-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Fast and efficient service. One criticism though - they were addressed to Flat 5 instead of Flat 4.

26-Mar-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Only been taking them for 3 months but believe they will help as advised by my consultant but no longer prescribed by my nhs area

01-Feb-2018