Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 258 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
14-Nov

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Delivery was prompt.
Product: Reasonable

14-Nov

Very efficient service

10-Nov

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Tablets arrived extremely promptly. Very good service!
Product: Easier to swallow than the previous capsules.

08-Nov

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Essential to help me extend my vision.

08-Nov

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Very satisfactory

31-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Prompt service.
Product: Very good product.

26-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : very good service
Product: Pills are large and difficult to swallow

20-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Easy to use website and goods arrived quickly.
Product: Time will tell!

19-Oct-2017

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent product

11-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Excellent service and a good price.
Product: Excellent

11-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Quick response to order.
Product: Too early to say but were recommended by optician and he seem to think they were benificial.p

Service rating : Quick Turnaround
Product: Have been using for around 1year, Awaiting the comments of my optometrist at next eye test.

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : I don't appreciate having my email address passed to a 3rd party spammer.
Product: I don't appreciate having my email address passed to a 3rd party spammer.

10-Oct-2017
Service rating : Unlawfully passed my details to a 3rd party spammer.
Product: These spammers passed on my details without my authorisation.

Thank you for the feedback. Feefo is not a spam company but a delivery service we use to send feedback emails on our behalf. Please be assured they would not have contacted you for any other purpose than this one transaction. I have asked that your email be placed on the block list so that should you order again from our site you would not receive another feedback request.

09-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Quick delivery very pleased.
Product: Really easy to swallow.

04-Oct-2017

Service rating : As advertised
Product: After only a couple of weeks, too early to judge.

21-Oct-2017
Service rating : Service was pretty good
Product: Too early to make any significant comment

Glad we were able to help and hope that over time they work well for you.

04-Oct-2017

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : It's ok.
Product: Daft question since it's a supplement so it's impossible to tell whether it's making any difference in about a week anyway.

25-Sep-2017

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Good product so far, lets see how much of an impact it has on eyes

07-Sep-2017

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

I had a problem with one of the products not agreeing with me so I requested to return the product and change for an alternative. The new tablets arrived very quickly and the difference in cost credited to my account. Great service !

31-Aug-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Disappointed not to be given the choice of ordering the 'Softgels' until the 'Capsules' had arrived. They are not the easiest to swallow.
Product: Too large to swallow comfortably!

Sorry you did not see the other product option on the website and next time the Softgels would be worth considering as smaller. You can of course pull the capsules apart to take on food which might help too.

30-Aug-2017

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Can't comment yet as only been taking product for a week, but all well so far. Will have to see what next eye test shows.

24-Aug-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : The information on the website was good and the procedure to place an order was easy to follow. Delivery was prompt and the product was well packed and secure. I was very pleased to receive the 10% discount.
Product: The capsules are easy to take,but it will be some time before I know if they are of benifit to my eyesight condition. I live in hope.

23-Aug-2017

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

site very easy to navigate and clearly laid out

22-Aug-2017

Viteyes 2 (softgels) - SPECIAL OFFER 120s

Service rating : Arrived promptly.
Product: Yet to have a check up, soon in fact. So unable to respond to this question.

22-Aug-2017

Eye Essentials

Unfortunately the item was out of stock and their email went into my spam folder - not anyone's fault, but it did take quite a long time to arrive.

14-Aug-2017

Service rating : good.
Product: I have had to return 1 of 3 tubs of 270gels for replacement as it smelt of fish. My previous order of this product didn't smell. I have not had any comment (or offer of return postage). Do you agree the smell was bad? i don't think you should just leave matters with no comment or contact. Can't rate the product because it is difficult to evaluate any benefit but with my remaining sight at risk I cannot afford not to take it as it is highly recommended by Consultants, etc.