Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 326 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/

Service rating : Goof
Product: To early to say just started course

04-Aug

Neoflex powder

Service rating : Unable to rate higher than poor. Communication was a little bizarre as the order for two of the same item was acknowledged, then I received an email from Butterfly Health saying only one was available and one would be credited. I received a shipping notification for both items and after 10 days of non- receipt I chased the order, and was advised that the item was not available and both had been credited. I bought an alternative product. Very confusing way to conduct business!!! As a former international purchasing manager I wouldn't use them again.
Product: No rating possible - I didn't receive the goods so not quite sure why I am being asked to rate goods I never received!!

Once again sorry about the issue with the order. We did initally ship one of the two items you ordered, but when this was lost in the post we could not reship as we were then out of stock.

31-Jul

Service rating : Speedy service
Product: Too early to comment

30-Jul

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : The website took a little sorting, remember that those of us using it have sight
problems, but having made the order, the response was immediate, with an e-mail message to confirm despatch.
Product: I trust it is of real value, although I have no way of judging.

18-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Very happy with our communication. Quite fast to reply back

13-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Order arrived very soon after ordering. Everything was smooth.
Product: Hard to tell if it is making any difference but the deterioration seems to have slowed. I'm having injections as well for wet and dry

Service rating : VERY RELIABLE
Product: NO SIDE EFFECTS AND GOOD TO DIGEST

Service rating : No problems getting the Viteyes
Product: Although the NHS has stopped supplying them my consultant said I should continue to use them.

Viteyes 2 plus Omega-3

Service rating : Would like phone ordering to be easier.
Product: This new batch is fine. The last batch I had smelt far worse and was sticky as if not properly cured in some way. Can't tell efficacy so assume that's good!

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : The Viteyes always arrive promptly and the Company always let you know.
Product: I have been taking Viteyes Softgel since December 2017.

04-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Good information on delivery when I phoned for clarification. Product arrived day after order
Product: (Had to select not tried as there is no option suitable- but I am taking the product since it came)This is the best product for Wet Macular Degeneration per AREDS2 study and the one I want to take. No way of knowing the results yet I'm afraid, but happy this product is helping me do the best I can

03-Jul-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : Arrived on time as promisedo
Product: So hard to know. I dread losing useful sight and my AMD has worsened only minimally (for which I am thankful) but how can I know if this is because I have been taking the capsules? The NHS now does not provide them on prescription and so I imagine their effectiveness is doubtful. I cling to straws!

27-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : My wife has been using them for a number of years
Product: Although no longer available via the NHS, her consultant recommends that she continue to take them.

22-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : As expected.
Product: Seems to help. not doing any harm.

19-Jun-2018

Eye Essentials

• Viteyes Omega Blend

Service rating : Parcel delivered in good time.
Product: Haven't noticed any improvement in my eyes condition but take in the hope that it is helping them.

19-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : My eyesight has not altered very much. It is slightly different each time I am tested, but on average it has not got poorer. The deterioration has halted.
Product: Very easy to swallow

14-Jun-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : The product arrived in the time specified in first class packaging.
Product: The effect of the product on my eyes is unknown. I trust Viteyes' formulation is such that it provides the necessary trace elements to maintain the health of my eyes.
The capsules are a convenient way to administer the morning and evening require intake.

Service rating : Very efficient and speedy
Product: Easy to take

Service rating : Very speedy and efficient
Product: Easy to take. Hope they help to prevent Macular degeneration getting worse, but can't tell from day-day - only when I have had my next eye test

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : You ran out just when I needed them!
Product: My eyesight seems reasonably stable so I presume they're doing their job.

29-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Excellent service and information with the product

27-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : The capsules were delivered before I expected them so I cannot fault the service.
Product: These were recommended by my consultant after he discovered the start of macular degeneration in my right eye. I have just been for my annual eye test and the problem has not got any worse since last year so I can only assume that they are helping.

21-May-2018

Service rating : Really happy
Product: Easy to take

18-May-2018

Service rating : Good,price, quick delivery
Product: Very good for eye health

11-May-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Fast response and quick delivery of what was ordered