Viteyes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Viteyes

Feedback for www.viteyes.co.uk/ has been compiled from 361 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • The Viteyes range of dry macular degeneration vitamin supplements can delay its progression as reported in the Age Related Eye Disease Studies (AREDS and AREDS2) clinical trials. There are also two Viteyes supplements for the relief of dry eye syndrome. The site is run by an optometrist with a special interest in macular degeneration. Viteyes supplements are widely recommended by ophthalmologists.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.viteyes.co.uk/
07-Dec

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Excellent service and very fast delivery. Would highly recommend

06-Dec

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : Very good service over the phone.
Product: I'm convinced the product has slowed my deterioration, however some NHS staff have stated the product is a waste of time. I still disagree with them.

04-Dec

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : The service has been very prompt.
Product: Unable to, as I have not been taking them long enough, ask me, Next year after l take my next examination in March.

02-Dec

Service rating : A quality product and always delivered promptly
Product: Continued use of this product has not only arrested any further development of my macular degeneration but appears to have recovered the condition - more than I could have expected

27-Nov

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : I am satisfied with the service and quick delivery
Product: I found the advert for Vyteyes2 in my Macular magazine and have been taking them for awhile now as they hopefully will keep my Macular on an even keel.

21-Nov-2018

Service rating : Received very quickly
Product: Recommended by my Consultant so will start to take when the present supplements are finished.

19-Nov-2018

Service rating : Thank you
Product: Have been taking this product for more than a year
Feel that it does help to stabilize my AMD

17-Nov-2018

Eye Essentials

• Viteyes Omega Blend

Service rating : very good service, delivered promptly.
Product: I hope that this supplement is helping to improve and stabilise my eye condition.

05-Nov-2018

• Viteyes Omega Blend

Service rating : Very good
Product: Excellent - my father is a happy man

29-Oct-2018

Service rating : Very prompt delivery
Product: Hopefully excellent but time will tell!!

26-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : Very helpful with what was right for me
Product: Only just star tied taking them so too early to comment, but very hopeful

24-Oct-2018

Service rating : Speedy service and delivery
Product: Cannot give details of product as just started to use

24-Oct-2018

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Works well for me

26-Oct-2018
i have Macula Degeneration in one eye and dry in the other. I have an injection in one eye at the local hospital every 6/7 weeks. I have been taking Viteyes tablets for 1 year and there has been an improvement in my eyes in so much that the hospital are now extending the period between my injections to 8/10 weeks. I am very pleased with the results and recommend Viteye tablets, I feel that they have helped me

23-Oct-2018

Service rating : Arrived promptly and well packaged
Product: Formulation acknowledged by my optician as offering the possibility of delaying deterioration of AMD. Too early to know if they will have any effect. In any case establishing any causal link between my AMD symptoms and taking Viteyes will, realistically, not be possible.

19-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : Nice friendly telephonist and very quick postal delivery thanks.
Product: Unsuitable choice of question - surely this product is a preventive measure against the advancement of macular degeneration. I wouldn't have any idea if it is working!
I'm finding the capsules bulky to swallow tho.

19-Oct-2018

Service rating : OK
Product: I have no idea if it is any good. If it is the genuine AREDS2 formulation then it is what I want

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

I e mailed befioe buying soft gel capsules having had the hard ones on the NHS for a number of years for wet macular degeneration and received a very pleasant and informative reply!

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : Good service.
Product: Good

Viteyes 2 Advanced

I have been taking Viteyes for a year at least and, to be honest, I do not think that it has made much difference - but it is difficult to tell. Certainly my eyesight is still slowly deteriorating.

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Easy, speedy, hassle free transaction.
Product: Hopefully helping me retain some sight.

09-Oct-2018

Service rating : Arrived very quickly
Product: Not expecting immediate results so who can say if it’s helping!

08-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (capsules)

Service rating : My local CCG has refused to prescribe Viteyes, stating that its benefit is unproven. But the consultant at the local hpospital prescribed ther Viteyes.
Product: see comment above, what am i supposed to think?

This is a problem we are seeing a lot. Local CCgs have started to try and save money by stopping a lot of peripheral products that can be bought. There is evidence for the benefit as your consultant knows, but as it is a not a magic bullet the CCGs are using it as an reason to stop paying for it under the NHS.

06-Oct-2018

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Delivery was quick.
Product: Cannot tell hoe effective the gels are.

03-Oct-2018