Visa Cuba Reviews

Consumer ratings of Visa Cuba

Feedback for www.visacuba.com has been compiled from 705 Customer Reviews

• 26/03/2015
  • Visa Cuba: UK's most established, fastest and cheapest online service. VisaCuba.co.uk is a dedicated website for Cuba Tourist Visa online application and it is part of www.cubadirect.co.uk, the No. 1 Cuba Specialist Tour Operator in the UK.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.visacuba.com

Cuba Tourist Card

return post was very quick and the price is better than going to the embassy !!
very pleased

Cuba Tourist Card

Very easy process to apply online and I was kept updated by email with the progress. Speedy service, even on the standard service. I applied on Saturday late afternoon, and I received the visas on the Thursday. I'm most impressed! Well done to the team, I would most definitely recommend.

22-May

Cuba Tourist Card

Far better easier and cheaper than using what
Thompson and first choice recommend

21-May

Cuba Tourist Card

Quick easy process - very user friendly.

21-May

Cuba Tourist Card

E-mail enquiries were answered quickly and efficiently. The online form was easy to use and the order delivered quickly.

Cuba Tourist Card

From start to finish the process was fantastically simple.
website explains process well, states a five day delivery and true to its word, they delivered on time, excellent 5 stars. Well done Cuba direct.

Cuba Tourist Card

Excellent fast & reliable service would recommend it to anyone.

Cuba Tourist Card

Great service. Easy, to use, much cheaper than other companies I looked at. Would recommend.

Very good service

Cuba Tourist Card

The application process was strength forward and my visa arrived promptly

Great speedy service!

Cuba Tourist Card

Very easy website to use, and extremely rapid dispatch and delivery

Cuba Tourist Card

Very quick and efficient service

Cuba Tourist Card

Very quick and easy. Visa came quickly. All good!

Cuba Tourist Card

can't fault your service I.m not a computer wiz
simple and easy to contact you and the response
from you is quality.
A big thank you from the wife and I

Cuba Tourist Card

Great service with fast delivery .

Cuba Tourist Card

Great service, would highly recommend!!

VERY GOOD SERVICE NO HASSLES AND PAIN FREE LOL

it was easy and quick!

Cuba Tourist Card

I am very pleased with the service provided thanks

Cuba Tourist Card

A simple, stress free and efficient way to get a visa for my sons trip to Cuba. The visa came through within the timescales advertised.

very quick

Cuba Tourist Card

The difficulty of getting a visa for Cuba means this online service is great as long as we have no problems with the supplied via. Only time will tell on this point

Cuba Tourist Card

Direct Cuba, has an excellent service and value for money, we booked our holiday with Thomson to Cuba this year. However they said we would get the Visa FREE three weeks before departure, we then get a email, tell us to follow a link to the Cuba Embassy in London, to complete a form and then send £39.00 each for postal applications. The other link was to The Travel Visa Company, who charge £74.00 each. As you can see Thomson don't help, However I can only praise Cuba Direct Visa services £59.00 including Royal Mail Special Recorded Delivery for two people. Returned within 5 day as Excellent.
Thank you Cuba Direct Visa. John from Cheshire