Visa Cuba Reviews

Consumer ratings of Visa Cuba

Feedback for www.visacuba.com has been compiled from 594 Customer Reviews

• 26/03/2015
  • Visa Cuba: UK's most established, fastest and cheapest online service. VisaCuba.co.uk is a dedicated website for Cuba Tourist Visa online application and it is part of www.cubadirect.co.uk, the No. 1 Cuba Specialist Tour Operator in the UK.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.visacuba.com
20-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

Only one problem the last web page needs to have a "confirm" option. At the moment it just hangs.

19-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

It went well - visa arrived on time. I had to phone the day I ordered as it came up with the wrong date. The member of staff was polite and it was sorted out.

18-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

no problems excellent service and fast delivery of visas

18-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

Easy application, super fast delivery. Very impressed!

17-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

Visas arrived next day thanks

15-Feb

Fast and accurate

14-Feb

Very quick service.

13-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

Very efficient and prompt. Cannot be faulted.

05-Feb

Cuba Tourist Card

Super fast and responsive. They saved our trip!

04-Feb-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

The service was amazing!! I me a mistake on the forms and they sorted it for me and also they posted my visas to my home address

04-Feb-2017
Very good service

01-Feb-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Simple, efficient, helpful and friendly.

31-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

I found Visa Cuba to be excellent . They almost had my Visa delivered to me before I ordered it. It really was that fast. The service they deliver is 110 Percent. You could not get better. WELL DONE VISA CUBA,I WILL CERTAINLY USE YOU AGAIN.
I want you to send this to Visa Cuba.

Regards,
Henry McRae

31-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Tracking service an excellent addition to an otherwise speedy and efficient application.

24-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

really prompt service keeping me informed all the way!

23-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Did ask for special delivery but got an email saying my visa is ready to be picked up in the London office. I live in Norwich and have a job. I emailed visa cuba, and my visa was sent special delivery delivery to that day or the next day. I can't quite remember. But all good. No problem.

22-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Easy on line application, pleased with speed of delivery

22-Jan-2017

21-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Fast, efficient and very simple to use. Definitely recommend this service.

Cuba Tourist Card

Very well organised. No issues.

Cuba Tourist Card

Excellent fast service, but expensive - why are customers forced to use the higher priced service within 3 weeks of departure

20-Jan-2017
I noticed that I wasn't the only person who gave the same feedback, so maybe you need to re-think?
e-mail is much more reliable as a form of delivery than Royal Mail, why don't you ask people if their documents can be e-mailed to them to print?

Hi,

We appreciate that most of the time 3 weeks is enough time to receive your visas. However, when using the standard service it can take 5 days to process and then 10 days for royal mail to deliver (this is the time it takes for them to class an item as lost) This has caused problems in the past which is why we get customers to use the priority service if travelling within 3 weeks. It saves stress and worry about missing items.

Cuba Tourist Card

I found the staff at the Embassy very helpful in sorting out my problem getting a Cuban tourist card at quite short notice. They used their common sense which is often lacking in business nowadays... Thanks very much!!!

19-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

An excellent & efficient service.
The website only recognised one visa request when we needed 2, but when I rang the VisaCuba office the problem was sorted very quickly.
The visas arrived the next day!

18-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

Perfect! Fast, efficient and good value for money. Thank you!!!

16-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

I ordered the visa with special delivery on a Sunday night; it had arrived by Thursday morning. Very prompt service, regular email updates, efficient and helpful service. I wouldn't hesitate to use Visa Cuba again.

15-Jan-2017

Cuba Tourist Card

VERY HELPFUL AND QUICK TO REPLY TO A PROBLEM. THANK YOU.