To Tuscany Reviews

Consumer ratings of To Tuscany

Feedback for www.to-tuscany.com has been compiled from 113 Customer Reviews

• 22/11/2013
  • Over 550 hand-picked villa rentals in Tuscany & Umbria Since 1998 with pools and private gardens or terraces. We personally visit all the villas & our team of experts is ready to find the perfect villa for a magical visit to Tuscany & Umbria. You won’t find the same villas in Tuscany at a lower price thank to our price promise. If you are interested, contact us today!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.to-tuscany.com
15-Sep

Angolino

Very good helpful service.

11-Sep

Torre di Volpaia

service was very prompt and clear

10-Sep

Villa Florence Flower 9

Simple and straightforward to deal with To-Tuscany.

08-Sep

Casa Cerralta 10

Very easy to use and book. Very thorough with information, photos and maps.
Well done!

07-Sep

Il Nocino at Rocca di Castellina

EASY AND PAINLESS TO BOOK

29-Aug-2014

Il Solatio

Very fast, very clear choices (the calendar simplifies everything), very amiable. It took me about 10 seconds to reserve the villa we love. And looking through all the others is always delicious.

22-Aug-2014

Casa Padronale at La Rimessa

I have recieved quick answers for all my questions and the web site is very clear and confort

16-Aug-2014

Il Casolare at Casa Grazia

Great web site - use of selectable, multiple filters makes finding the 'right' villa so easy. Only comment is that the properties have too many pictures to wade through when searching. However, useful when narrowed down to a few.

12-Aug-2014

Casa Isabella at San Sano

Excellent and efficient service . I will be recommending
To Tuscany !!!
We are all looking forward to our holiday .

11-Aug-2014

Villa Le Piane 4 at Le Piane

Generally good information.
Could not find distance to local village that has grocery store or to nearest restaurant.
Not always sure whether the villa had central heating (we are going in October).

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you could not find all the information you were looking for. The local information on villages/shops and restaurants nearby can be found in the FAQ tab. The heating availability and costs can be found in the price and availability tab or in the villa facilities. Our agents are also available to answer any questions should you have them.

05-Aug-2014

Scorpione at Montefiorile

This website is brilliant! Searching for the perfect villa was so easy, followed by a smooth booking process. Recommend wholeheartedly!!

24-Jul-2014

Casa Padronale at La Rimessa

I found the website extremely easy to use, the detailed information regarding the villas is exceptional, and the photographs are also very helpful. The assistance I received from Linda Page was very professional and prompt. I sent Linda an email and within 48 hours I received a response covering a wealth of information and suggestions. I will definitely be recommending 'To Tuscany' to friends and work colleagues.

22-Jul-2014

Sestuccia 8

Booking completed with the minimum of fuss

21-Jul-2014

Treccianino 12

Have used To-Tuscany a couple of times to book accommodation, I find the website the most user-friendly and well set out of the Villa sites.
Service given by Linda at the Australian end is personal and helpful. I like the all inclusive nature of the prices quoted - there are no hidden extras like cleaning or linen charges.
Villas were always as described or better.
Would highly recommend To-Tuscany

THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS! You are our 100th review - we really value your feedback. Look out for a special gift from us via Linda :)

15-Jul-2014

Mulino di Camporata

Good website, easy to filter and search for properties. Had a few questions which were answered promptly. Made booking and got immediate confirmation and directions to property.

10-Jul-2014

Pandora at Casalta

Fantastic to be able to speak to Dympna. Whilst online interaction is useful, the personal touch helped enormously and saved us a lot of time researching options.

29-Jun-2014

Casa La Sosta

Efficient and friendly. Hoping the holiday is as good!

28-Jun-2014

Panorama at Montebuoni

really amazing, choices, quality and speed of booking is great

just one concern, I rang during the day and I have not had an answer, so your link is terrific but phone side not so good yesterday

We are all very excited about our holiday

regards

Wendy Sanderson

We apologise that you were unable to get through on Saturday. Our agent Dympna will be contacting you to ensure all your questions have been answered.
Kind Regards

24-Jun-2014

Molino a Brolio 8

My booking of this villa turned out to be trouble-free. As I am over 80 years of age and fairly new to booking such things on-line, I found it very reassuring to be able to do it so easily.

23-Jun-2014

Cipresso at Cignella Estate

Very quick replies to email, full answers provided, comfort that nothing was too much hassle to help with. Very good :)

19-Jun-2014

Anna Maria at San Sano

I liked that here were very many and varied choices of accmodations on the website.
Unfortunately we encountered problems at our villa of choice, and had to change villas ASAP!
PPM SERVICES, the company hired to facilitate & look after guests from To-Tuscany - "Annie" in particular; was immediatly at our service and co-ordinated and found 2 other options for us in 3 hrs. and also within the same area in the Chianti Hills! So, by that evening we were all settled into another nice villa .
.....many thanks, 6 happy travellers in May 2014

19-Jun-2014
Would recommend to others.
I liked the fact that there was a 1-800#,
that was very helpfull, when looking & booking from Canada!!

12-Jun-2014

Paradiso

Very easy booking service, great villas

11-Jun-2014

Nocciola at Poderone

Quick and easy to book. I have used Too Tuscany a lot during the last couple of years and would not dream of booking a villa in Tuscany with anyone else. Thank you for the excellent service.

11-Jun-2014

Casa Girasole

Responses were prompt and helpful.

10-Jun-2014