TheHut.com (UK) Reviews

Consumer ratings of TheHut.com (UK)

Feedback for www.thehut.com has been compiled from 4824 Customer Reviews

• 07/06/2012
  • TheHut.com is the premier online department store with an impressive range of men's and women's clothing from big name brands, as well as a huge choice of electronics, gifts and entertainment.

Good

Service rating : Very good items
Product: Excellent

11-May-2014

Baby Prints On Canvas Gift Box

Service rating : I ordered a PS3 for christmas, pais for next day delivery (with a week to spare) and it did not arrive in time. I tried to phone the company to speak to somebody - no phone number could be found online. Sent many e-mails (very slow to reply) in which I was either told the order was being dispached (which told me no more than I could see on the tracking site) or not replied to at all. I left it until christmas eve and finally cancelled the order then went to buy it from a high street shop. Even the cancellation had to be completed on an online form which made me very nervous as it was a lot of money and I had no confirmation that this had happened until a few days after I had bought the other product anyway.
Product: It was a present for someone in New Zealand.