The White Company- UK Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Stores

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 118356 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

CLASSIC DBL BORDER HAND TOWEL

Service rating : Not arrived
Product: Not even received my goods very poor service was told they would be here for 17th Jan then got Email to say hand towels were coming on 17th but never arrived and nothing about rest of towels I ordered. Should forget using Hermes they are known for horrendous service

Peony Hand and Nail Set

Service rating : Friendly
Product: Smell

Winter Botanical Large

Very friendly staff

Colourblock Slash Neck Jumper

• Cotton Slub Woven Pocket Tee
  • Lace Side Ribbed Long Jumper

Service rating : Always helpful and knowledgeable about the stock.
Product: Really cute!

CLOUD BLANKET

• RAINY PLAY JACKET

Staff member who served me in the store was excellent. Very polite and helpful and checked to see if the size I required was available in the stock room. I was very impressed with the service.

CURVED HEM RECTANGLE SHIRT

Service rating : The service was good - smiley, friendly efficient service
Product: Good price in the sale for a wardrobe basic

CURVED HEM RECTANGLE SHIRT

• Soft Wool Sweater
  • Wool Multi Rib Split Jumper

Service rating : Polite and friendly service, shopping at the white company never disappoints.
Product: The fabric is of quality and feels comfortable to the skin, with a relaxed cut, works well for smart/ casual wear.

Classic Cotton Robe

Service rating : Staff were very helpful, knew how to help, all round fantastic.
Product: This is the fourth one bought in the family, it's for my future daughter in law who is expecting my first grandchild, now will be back to buy baby 'stuff' when the baby is here. See you soon

Heart Soap Plate

• Spa Diffuser Plate

I am upset I was not given the 10% discount considering my post code was registered with you.

Pomegranate Mini Home Scenting

• Ultimate Beaded Star
  • Wild Sage Diffuser

Service rating : Service did not particularly stand out hence the good rather than excellent rating. Staff were pleasant enough and always hand the bags over or round the counter when large purchases have ben made.
Product: It was a gift and has not been given as yet.

BRUSHED UTILITY SYMONS

• Essential Long Sleeve T-Shirt
  • Hem Detail Tee

Lovely friendly staff

17-Jan-2018
Well laid out and easy to find everything. Always smell lovely!!

Hooded Velour Robe

Service rating : It is a very enjoyable experience shopping in the White company
Product: This is the best dressing gown I bought it for a gift saving up for one for myself I still have my old one I bought 9 years ago, infact I bought that as a gift but decided to keep it myself there is no other to compare with it

PIXIE BUNNY

very helpful staff

HYDROCOTTON BATH TOWEL

Service rating : Staff were very friendly
Product: As stated, quick drying and super absorbent was exactly what I was looking for in a towel

Customer Capture

Service rating : Visited to purchase some coffee spoons. Not available in store but could buy on line. Didn't have my 15% off card but looked me up online and told not registered as a 'valued customer' so couldn't offer the discount. Not very impressed
Product: Didn't buy because of above

We certainly wouldn’t want any of our customers to leave our store feeling this way and I would like to have the opportunity to talk with you further. I have emailed you with my contact details and I hope to hear from you soon.

Nadia watt
ASM

Hydrocotton Shawl Collar Robe

Service rating : Speedy delivery and good after sales service
Product: Initially I loved this after spending some time searching for a good quality cotton robe - the hydro cotton is very soft it is and it is a great design. Unfortunately after only a couple of wears it had lots of loose threads at various places so had to go back.
Staff advise to be careful when using a hairbrush as they must get people who have pulled the threads on the collar but this wasnt the case for me and indeed if you look at the hydrocotton robes in store versus the standard cotton they seem to have a lot more loose threads so I can only assume this is a feature of the material. Have since bought a standard cotton robe and much happier!

Lime & Bay Home Spray

Service rating : Good service
Product: ITs ok

MEDIUM NATURAL BASHFUL BUNNY

• SOMERTON STRIPE BED SET KNG

Service rating : Very helpful as we were exchanging a gift and no quibbles about lack of receipt
Product: We were exchanging this as baby had received others

Classic Cashmere Scarf

Service rating : Supportive staff. Reminded me of discount to my e mail. Aware of product etc
Product: Lovely feel. Very soft and warm.

Jacquard Detail Jersey PJ Set

• Pretty Lace Trim Pyjama Set

Service rating : See below
Product: This PJ set was displayed with the top draped around the bottom part of the set - all on the same hanger. Having paid for the item, I noticed many black oily marks on the bottom, which neither the assistant or I had seen as hidden by the top. this should never have been on the shop floor for sale as so badly damaged. She offered me another which was not available, so gave me a full refund with no hesitation. On finding another similar - new stock set - she gave me 15% off as all this had taken considerable time. She remained cheerful and apologetic throughout - I left the store happy with my purchase - thankfully not arriving home with a badly damaged sale item.

Diamond Stitch Jumper

Service rating : Always very helpful assistants and store well laid out
Product: Its great just what I was looking for but I had to buy a much smaller size and there is still plenty of room but the quality is good

NOTCH NECK COAT

Service rating : always a great service at The White Company!
Product: A perfect coat... fit is great, I read the reviews, some saying that the sleeves were a little long, but all was fine for me.

LAMB COMFORTER

• RAINY PLAY JACKET
  • WELCOME TO THE WORLD

kind and efficient staff. She remembered me since last time I was doing shopping. that is amazing thinking of how many people she is attending.

Cashmere Sparkle Wrist Warmer

Service rating : the store in blue water is excellent great team very helpful - always looks after me
re white company brochures I still do not get them - I have asked on so many occasions but still not resolved !!
Product: I love them - but are priced at my top end -