The Travelwrap Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Travelwrap Company

Feedback for www.thetravelwrapcompany.com has been compiled from 277 Customer Reviews

• 16/07/2009
  • The Travelwrap Company is all about scrumptiously soft Scottish cashmere and comfortable style. Ethical trading and high quality manufacturing are essential to The Travelwrap Company. Their mill in Scotland is one of the longest established in the UK and renowned internationally for the quality of their cashmere knitting. The mill actively participates in programmes to help prevent over-intensive grazing of pastures by cashmere goats, and has worked with the same group of herdsmen for over 200 years. Fibres of cashmere that go to make up the Travelwrap products are dyed at the Scottish mill and the colourful cashmere yarns provide a palette full of richness and depth. Attention to detail from the fine Scottish craftsmanship to final presentation in the Travelwrap signature box makes this little niche British brand very special. The Travelwrap Company has won some great awards (including Luxury Gift of the Year and Best New Business) over the last couple of years, the strongest testimonies come from their growing base of loyal customers.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thetravelwrapcompany.com
20-Jul-2014

Shingle - TWSCSH

Service rating : Fast service and very customer friendly!
Product: Lovely cachemere wrap, beautiful colours and good size (I can actually wrap myself in it :-)) This will be a staple for years to come!

18-Jul-2014

Agate - TWSCAG

Great product & service

14-Jul-2014

Forest Green - TWSCFG

Service rating : The wrap arrived really quickly and beautifully packaged.
Ordering was a simple process,website very clear.
Product: After having purchased one at the Spirit Of Christmas fair I knew this would be the perfect gift for a friend. The colour was perfect and the quality of the cashmere excellent. She commented that this was a gift for life.

13-Jul-2014

Silver - TWSCLS

Service rating : Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. I ordered while in the US and the wrap arrived before I did
Product: Love the quality and colour

12-Jul-2014

Summer Orchid - TWSCSO

Service rating : Having two previous purchases which thru age and washing could not be re-conditioned travel company were very helpful with suggestions.
Product: Nice to have a new wrap in perfect condition after many years of enjoyment of previous purchases

04-Jun-2014

Damson - TWSCDM

Fast efficient service and awesome gift wrapping

26-Apr-2014

China Blue - TWSCCBL

Service rating : Fantastic
Product: I was so excited when the beautiful package arrived. It was so beautifully presented. Thank you

25-Apr-2014

China Blue - TWSCCBL

Helped me correct my mistaken duplicated order.

19-Mar-2014

Pop - TWSCPP

Service rating : Mes compliments à Travelwrap company, je suis très contente de vos service en ligne et des délais de livraison.
Product: Le travelwrap est absolument magnifique ! C'est un produit d'une grande qualité.D'une infinie douceur, d'une belle couleur éclatante. Je n' m'en sépare plus !

18-Mar-2014

Otter - TWSCOT

Service rating : Amazing service and beautifully packed wraps.
Product: Wonderful colour. Very soft. Would highly recommend.

17-Mar-2014

Pop - TWSCPP

Service rating : Speedy delivery. Beautifully packaged.
Product: As expected

13-Mar-2014

Linen TWSCLN

Service rating : Excellent, prompt service
Product: Product lovely

13-Mar-2014

Summer Orchid - TWSCSO

Service rating : Perfect service. I received a telephone call asking me to dictate a message for the gist card and the product was delivered on time.
Product: The recipient expressed her pleasure about the quality of the product.

11-Mar-2014

Hat Cable - Cloud

Service rating : A quick but very efficient service.
Product: I love my hat but wished it wasn't cable knit as it doesn't keep the wind out as much, however, as it was in the sale I'm pleased that I was able to purchase it as it was the last one.

11-Mar-2014

Service rating : Delivery was reasonable - product gorgeous
Product: Very nice quality

Delft Blue - TWSCDB

• Summer Rose - TWSCSR

Service rating : Very quick delivery and great communication about shipping.
Product: Beautiful color.

Service rating : Service and advice couldn't be better
Product: product packaging superb - perfect for a gift.
The wrap was lovely but I don't think it looks or feels the £250!

Charcoal - TWSCCC

Service rating : Very happy that they are fallowing the product until delivered
Product: exactly as I was expecting

Silver - TWSCLS

Service rating : Amazing product. Wonderful staff. Could not fault. Absolutely thrilled.
Product: Beautifully soft and light. The most beautiful garment I own.

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Very prompt and efficient. Thank you!

Damson - TWSCDM

Service rating : I submitted a question online and they phoned me back which was absolutely fantastic as I was short of time. The delivery (international) was prompt and it arrived earlier than expected!
Product: This was a present for my mum from my dad for their golden wedding anniversary. It was a great success!

28-Jan-2014

Wild Rose - TWSCWR

Service rating : Very fast efficient service
Product: Very soft (second one ordered) and excellent quality. However colours not quite accurate on screen but still lovely. Much stronger pink than anticipated.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are aware of the colour definition issue and I apologise it is not so good. We are however working hard to resolve this with our new collection of Travelwraps being launched in a couple of weeks. We are currently photographing these and are principal aim is to get these as close as possible to the actual colour in both the swatch and the product shot and then matched up to the lifestyle imagery. We hope to be able to get our new Travelwraps live in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again
Best

27-Jan-2014

Dark Silver - TWSCDS

Service rating : Beautifully packaged wrap and super-fast postage to Australia.
Product: Gorgeous wrap! My mum loved mine, so she will be thrilled with one of her own for her 70th Birthday this week.

Thanks Andrea, I hope the birthday celebrations went well and I trust the Travelwrap was well received!
Very Best

26-Jan-2014

Dark Silver - TWSCDS

Service rating : Good delivery time and we ell wrapped
Product: What my wife wanted for flying

Thank you for feedback.