The Travelwrap Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Travelwrap Company

Feedback for www.thetravelwrapcompany.com has been compiled from 320 Customer Reviews

• 16/07/2009
  • The Travelwrap Company is all about scrumptiously soft Scottish cashmere and comfortable style. Ethical trading and high quality manufacturing are essential to The Travelwrap Company. Their mill in Scotland is one of the longest established in the UK and renowned internationally for the quality of their cashmere knitting. The mill actively participates in programmes to help prevent over-intensive grazing of pastures by cashmere goats, and has worked with the same group of herdsmen for over 200 years. Fibres of cashmere that go to make up the Travelwrap products are dyed at the Scottish mill and the colourful cashmere yarns provide a palette full of richness and depth. Attention to detail from the fine Scottish craftsmanship to final presentation in the Travelwrap signature box makes this little niche British brand very special. The Travelwrap Company has won some great awards (including Luxury Gift of the Year and Best New Business) over the last couple of years, the strongest testimonies come from their growing base of loyal customers.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thetravelwrapcompany.com

Damson - TWSCDM (Damson Travelwrap)

Service rating : Great delivery service!
Product: Great product quality including gift box! Very satisfied with the purchase.

Navy - TWSCNV (Navy Travelwrap)

Service rating : Fantastic efficient service, and parcel arrived beautifully packaged. Good clear website. Easy to purchase.
Product: Gift for my daughter who was absolutely delighted. Beautiful quality cashmere, and lovely colours. Will buy again from this company, without hesitation, and have already highly recommended to friends.

Tiree - TWSCTE (Tiree Travelwrap White Base/Chalk Border)

Very helpful, I was in Mexico and having problems ordering on-line, but swiftly solved over the telephone, and delivered on time as promised,

Iona - TWSCIA (Iona Travelwrap (Otter/Linen))

Service rating : Fast, fast, fast and everything beautifully done - with the exception of the slippery bag - I prefer the first washable cotton drawstring
one & have switched to the older one.
Product: Ansolutely addicted to their Travelwraps - absolute heaven in every situation - from bed jacket to elegant wrap at a swish restaurant or cold theater. Cannot say enough - recipients are also addicted - THE best present ever!

Delft Blue - TWSCDB (Delft Blue Travelwrap)

Great service - I needed to change the wrap for another colour. The whole procedure was handled with complete ease and left me very impressed with the company. I do not mind paying the prices for a quality product backed up by excellent service.

Garnet - TWSCGT (Garnet Red Travelwrap)

Service rating : Fantastic customer service - helpful and extremely responsive. Great international shipping policies.
Product: The wrap is a gift for my mother - it hasn't been opened yet, so can't comment on the wrap itself. I do know the gift wrapping is beautiful.

Fiddich - TWSCFH (Fiddich Travelwrap (Charcoal/Dark Silver Stripe))

• Monogramming (Bespoke Monogramming)

Service rating : Excellent service and perfect gift wrapping
Product: I bought this as a Christmas gift for a friend who travels the world. She is delighted with the wrap. It is warm and light and folds into a carry-on bag. She also loves the monogramming.

Fiddich - TWSCFH (Fiddich Travelwrap (Charcoal/Dark Silver Stripe))

Service rating : Wrap bought as a present - arrived gift wrapped and proved to be very successful
Product: I believe the recipient was very delighted with her gift

Damson - TWSCDM (Damson Travelwrap)

Service rating : This is the second time I've ordered - kept me informed of progress and delivered earlier than expected
Product: Love the first one I purchased for me. Let my mother borrow it and she loved it. So I ordered one for my mother for her 80th birthday

Agate - TWSCAG (Agate Beige Travelwrap)

Service rating : Beautifully packed and fast delivery.
Product: The best travel wraps on the market. I have searched high and low for a wrap which is large, but light in weight. These are closely knitted and are incredibly soft. I have several now and wear one every day. I am always receiving comments on what lovely garments they are.

Dark Silver - TWSCDS (Dark Silver Travelwrap)

Service rating : Very quick delivery. Easy Internet ordering process
Product: Beautiful cashmere wrap. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a quality product.

Aran Cable Glove - Dark Silver (Dark Silver Long Cable Glove, 34x8.5cm, 100% Cashmere)

• Aran Cable Hat - Dark Silver (Dark Silver Aran Cable Hat with Pom-Pom, 100% Cashmere)
  • Dark Silver - TWSCDS (Dark Silver Travelwrap)

Service rating : very good contact by phone from Belgium.
Product: a little too big (oversize)

Iona - TWSCIA (Iona Travelwrap (Otter/Linen))

Service rating : Efficient communications plus speedy delivery with added bonus of beautifully presented packaging.
Product: So far so good. Looks and feels delicious - now to enjoy wearing my wrap.

Damson - TWSCDM (Damson Travelwrap)

Service rating : Above and beyond service provided and really supportive of my requirements to have the product arrive on time.
Product: The quality is 1st class and the gift was received with overwhelming approval.

Summer Rose - TWSCSR ( Summer Rose Travelwrap)

• The Tree House - MLTWTH (The Tree House, My Little Travelwrap)

Service rating : Wonderfully wrapped, quick sending
Product: I love it

Rothko - TWSCRK (Rothko Travelwrap)

Great service, great product, even a call to confirm details etc. Very happy customer and would recommend.

13-Dec-2014

Silver - TWSCLS

Service rating : The website is visually good and easy to navigate. Very easy to order and delivery was prompt.
Product: I have one of these wraps and purchased this one as a present. Although when I bought mine I did cringe a little at the price it has been worth every penny . The best value for money I have received from anything I have ever bought. It comes everywhere with me ,winter and summer !

Thank you for your comments,we very much appreciate your feedback.

Silver - TWSCLS

Service rating : Fantastic customer service; thank you!
Product: I love, love, love my wrap. I wear it all the time. It's oh so comfy, cosy and chic all at the same time. I have the light grey and it's just gorgeous.

Garnet - TWSCGT

Service rating : Fast delivery of beautifully packaged item.
Product: Love the colour - Garnet is a mellow and versatile red. Lovely drape to fabric.

Great feedback, thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Tiree - TWSCTE

Fantastic service, just so easy to deal with. Had a minor problem with the first delivery and it was resolved quickly and without any questions. Love em.

Annan - TWSCAN

• Machara - TWSCMA
  • Monogramming

Service rating : Quick reply. And very personal contact.
Product: My daughter was very happy. Warm Travelwrap for her very long honeymoontrip to New Zealand.

Lovely comments , thank you...and we always like a Honeymoon Travelwrap story :)

Garnet - TWSCGT

Service rating : Very fast service. Beautifully wrapped and I love the box it came in.
Product: Absolutely beautiful quality. Even better in real life than in the gorgeous photos. Thank you.

Otter - TWSCOT

Service rating : This is the second time I have bought a travel wrap this year and the customer service I have received is unsurpassed. Thank you
Product: ADORE it - the colour is exquisite and it's feather light and luxuriously soft. Totally enamoured with the product and would like to be buried wrapped up in them. Thank you

Lovely to hear Jessica, thank you!

Navy - TWSCNV

Service rating : Excellent prompt service-the beautiful wrapping added to the pleasure
Product: Lovely quality-exactly what we hoped for .Timeless and elegant

Thanks for great feedback Ian.

Agate - TWSCAG

Service rating : Wonderful communication and support from Travelwrap. An impressive level of customer service
Product: I bought two wraps from Travelwrap (DAKOTA and AGATE) and love them both but sadly Agate was far less soft than my first purchase. I thought maybe I was imagining it, but having asked others to compare the two, perhaps the wraps are woven differently or use different types of cashmere. Either way, this did affect my decision to purchase further wraps. However, I still use DAKOTA frequently.

thank you for your positive feedback and comments. All our Travelwraps are knitted and hand finished in 2 ply Scottish cashmere. The quality & specification of the cashmere is the same regardless of the Travelwrap. The handle of the cashmere (or softness) varies slightly from Travelwrap to Travelwrap because the yarn absorbs the different dyes slightly differently depending on the dye colour. We find that all Travelwraps once they are (hand) washed become much softer with washing. This is a characteristic of good quality long haired cashmere. I hope this is useful Lucy. Do let us know if you require any further information and we will be happy to help.