The Present Finder Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Present Finder

Feedback for www.thepresentfinder.co.uk has been compiled from 16191 Customer Reviews

• 05/06/2009
  • The Present Finder of Sherborne sells unusual and upmarket presents. More than that, we can send your chosen presents worldwide and we will gift wrap and write a personal message on your behalf. We are passionate about our customer service and use all your valuable feedback to improve the quality of our products and service. You are always welcome to call or email our knowledgeable and friendly staff to ensure your experience with The Present Finder is a happy and positive one. Thank you.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thepresentfinder.co.uk

Prosecco Gift Box Set

So lovely to receive a thank you card for my purchase! Lovely touch!

Personalised Retro Label Glass Kilner Jar

Service rating : Great - quick delivery. Well done.
Product: Personalised Kilmer jar went down a treat - so a success in my view.

Vinology Chill Bag

• Friends Are Cheaper Than Therapy Book

Fast service and nice touch with the personalized card enclosed

Scribble Message Alarm Clock

• White Folding Phone Holder

Got it for a birthday gift for nephew he turned 16 this is 1 of the 3 gifts I got him. His favourite was the Manchester United personalised frame. He was happy

Dog Popper Toy

Service rating : My order arrived quickly and well packaged.
Product: I ordered one of these for my granddaughters birthday. Unfortunately it was eaten by the actual family dogs. My granddaughter was understandably upset so I ordered another one. Peace restored. Very popular toy.

VW Sleeping Bag

Service rating : Next day delivery with updates on time. Excellent service will use again.
Product: Ideal gift for the recipient.

Four OS Maps in a Light Oak Frame

Service rating : But there weren't any options to give a message that I could see...may have missed it, but it wasn't clear
Product: I was sending as a present for someone else so I've no idea, just hope it's ok... silly question, the clue is the name...

MR and Mrs Secret Love Shoe Stickers

Service rating : Super fast delivery and well packaged
Product: They are cute and will definitely get a laugh

21-May

Bike Phone Holder

Service rating : Arrived very quickly and packaging was very good.
Product: Just as the description.

21-May

Keep Calm Giant Matches

• Adult Personalised I'd Rather Be... Navy Blue T-Shirt: Size: Ladies - Medium - 12
  • Personalised Canvas Duffle Bag - Available in three colours: Colour: Vibrant Pink Duffle Bag

Service rating : As at today 21st may, 2 of the 3 items ordered have not yet been received despite on line account stating that these items were dispatched on 13th May. Very disappointing particularly as these items were for a birthday present on 17th May!
Product: Goods turned up in good time and were as described on web site.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your personalised items. I understand that you have now spoken to my Customer Services team and they confirmed when the items were despatched from our supplier. The items were sent within the lead time advertised on our website so I apologise for the confusion with the wrong date showing on your account - I will look into this.

Mark Ashley Miller - Owner
01935 815195

Single Wonky Wine Glass

• Shhh...Wine In Disguise Mug
  • Wash Away Your Sins Hand Soap

Very helpful staff in the office with very quick delivery. The products were for raffle prizes at quiz night at the club which is a fun evening so the amusing products are superb.

DVD Greeting Card 1946 or 70th Birthday

Service rating : Excellent service and prompt delivery
Product: The DVD was very interesting and I am sure the recipient will love it

Rebounder Bounce-back Ball Trainer

Service rating : First class service - item arrived next day as promised.
Product: Very satisfied. Good strong product and very popular with 10 year old grandson.

19-May

Bunch O Balloons

• Happy Birthday Sparkling Wonder Cake

Service rating : Great gifts. Good service
Product: Fun and unusual

Personalised London Street Sign

Great service quick and reasonable priced

Set of 6 Chocolate Dogs: Type: Labrador

Service rating : Quick and easy to order
Product: My friend was delighted with them

Shhh...Gin & Tonic In Disguise Mug

Great!!

18-May

Personalised Map Tea Towel: Map Style: Ordnance Survey (OS)

• Big Sticky Note Pad - The Giant Notepad
  • Personalised Pencil Case and Stationery Set: Colour: Red

Service rating : Always very helpful on phone ordering and online ordering easy. Great quality, often unique gifts for all ages. My go-to site for birthdays always.
Product: An original present for anyone.

Gin & Tonic Gift Box Set

Service rating : Lovely gift .. Worth the money .. Happy sister
Product: Well wrapped lovely gift .. Delivery as arranged .. Would use you again ..

Screen Shelf

• Truth or Dare Shot Glasses
  • Sunrise Mindful Alarm Clock

Excellent speedy service. Free gift much appreciated.

15-May

Fart Filtering Boxer Shorts: Size: Medium (33" - 35")

Service rating : Great
Product: Very good not sure if they work yet haha ;)

Pony Clock with Moving Tail

Very good

Mini Clip-on LED Spotlight for Glasses/Spectacles

Service rating : A speedy delivery but I worried at the packaging as it was just a rigid envelope without protection for the contents, wouldn't a padded envelope be better? Fortunately it arrived in tact Forgive the seeming moan but I would hate for things to get damaged, I know you replace damaged good very speedily and without difficulty as my first item ordered was broken in the post and you do need to make a profit.
Product: This was a gift for a friend who had been looking for something like this and hadn't expected she would find one - thanks to you this type of thing can be found and I would always recomend people to have a look at your catalogue when looking for what seems the impossible.

Personalised Mr & Mrs Mug Set

Service rating : Excellent service and choice of personalised gifts
Product: They are exactly what I ordered absolutely fantastic well pleased

Brief Notes

• Bacon Jam - Smoky, Sticky Relish: Batch: Single Bacon Jam
  • White & Milk Belgian Chocolate Biscuits

Good. Delivered quickly, order all as expected.