The Present Finder Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Present Finder

Feedback for www.thepresentfinder.co.uk has been compiled from 16267 Customer Reviews

• 05/06/2009
  • The Present Finder of Sherborne sells unusual and upmarket presents. More than that, we can send your chosen presents worldwide and we will gift wrap and write a personal message on your behalf. We are passionate about our customer service and use all your valuable feedback to improve the quality of our products and service. You are always welcome to call or email our knowledgeable and friendly staff to ensure your experience with The Present Finder is a happy and positive one. Thank you.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thepresentfinder.co.uk

LED Light Stax

• Immerse Plus Virtual Reality Headset

Service rating : I was impressed
Product: My Son loves this and we will be buying extra lego stay for it

Flying Scotsman Train 3D Puzzle

The range of gifts was good with speedy delivery.

Q4 RC Nano Drone Miniature Quadcopter

Service rating : There was a problem with the first nano drone I ordered but it was accepted back by Present Finder and a new one arrived within 24 hours. They also sent a prepaid label for the return. They were efficient and friendly and ensured zero inconvenience to their customer. I am very impressed and will be using them in the future.
Product: It is fun but maybe a bit smaller than I had anticipated. We haven't had a chance to try out the replacement yet but my step son is thrilled with his gift.

Syringe Pen Novelty Biro

• Laser Tag Shooting Game
  • Evidence Tablet Pouch

Novelty presents I couldn't find elsewhere

Happy Birthday Sparkling Wonder Cake

Great

Pine Cone Fire Starters

• Peace, Love and Sunshine Yeah! Bag

excellent service,fantastic choice of presents and will use again and highly reccommend

DVD Greeting Card 1936 or 80th Birthday

Service rating : Happy with the service
Product: ideal present for a friends birthday

Personalised Fork & Trowel Set

Service rating : Ordering was straight forward, but packaging not what I expected. Had to repackage to give as a gift.
Product: I ordered the personalised spade and trowel as a gift. I think I was expecting better quality...the wood on the handles were different, the metal cap which secures the instrument to the handle was fitted wonky on one tool and wasn't pushed all the way on. The holes for the leather thong were scrappy, the spade had a big scratch down it. The engraving was however nice and sharp. The items had barcode stickers and another sticker left on and were delivered carelessly bound in bubble wrap. So not ready to give to anyone as a gift, I needed to wrap it nicely. Being marketed as a gift company I imagined it would arrive in a presentation box. I kept the item as I had run out of time but my reaction when I opened it was a sigh.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the Personalised Fork & Trowel Set you ordered from us.
I'm very sorry for the disappointment caused by the quality of the set. As these are despatched directly from our supplier we are not able to check the quality ourselves.
I will get my customer services team to contact you directly regarding this.

Mark Ashley Miller - Owner
01935 815195

Chill Out Hooded Travel Pillow

Service rating : I placed my order on Wednesday but after 3pm so realised that although I had paid extra for next day delivery it would probably arrive on Friday. My parcel arrived on Monday, the birthday was Sunday,too late. However my carriage charge was refunded. Still disappointed.
Product: Just right for my grandsons long haul flight

Waboba Moon Bouncy Ball

Service rating : Fabulous service will definitely use again.
Product: My 9 year old son loves his moon ball.

Perfect Match Chocolate Matchsticks

Service rating : Everything is fine - BUT having to write a comment is annoying. You are not the only company that wants this, and you know, people are very busy.
Product: see above

23-Jun

Personalised Wine - Red, White or Rose: Wine: White

Service rating : As usual,excellent service from Present Finder.
Product: I ordered this for my sister----a gift for her friends, all so-so Happy.

23-Jun

Pop Socket Mobile Phone Grip: Colour: Black

• Grammar: Know your sh*t or know you're sh*t book

Service rating : Very efficient and luckily for me the parcel arrived in France in time for the birthday even though I had left it very late. Thank you Present Finder!
Product: Good present for the teenage godson.

22-Jun

Framed Ordnance Survey Map

Service rating : Was looking for framed ordnance survey map as a present. This site led me to the best value for money option.
Product: Very pleased with the quality of the framing for the price.

Belgian Chocolate Pizza Slice: Flavour: Crunchy Munchy

• Man Flu Hot or Shot Comfort Drink

Service rating : Great service
Product: Kids really enjoyed

LED Light Stax

Delivered very quickly.

Good Day, Bad Day Wine Glass

Service rating : Goods arrived quickly
Product: Glass as described and in box that once de corated with a bit of ribbon looked classy!

20-Jun

Happy Birthday Sparkling Wonder Cake

• Chilli Bacon Jam - Smoky, Sticky Relish: Batch: Single Chilli Bacon Jam

Service rating : Very easy to order and it came very promptly
Product: Excellent novel idea a cake and card together.

20-Jun

Happy Father's Day Jelly Bean Greetings Card

• 1950s Daily Mirror of Your Decade Book
  • No. 1 Dad Socks

Always a pleasure to deal with

Personalised I HEART Sweet Jar

Service rating : Great choice of presents
Product: Great gift

Doodle Pillowcase and Pen Set

• Metallic Tattoos and Pretty Anklet Set
  • Happy Birthday Sparkling Wonder Cake

Service rating : Good item selection and convenient service slightly pricey
Product: Was sent to a different address (country) as a present so have not seen item

3 in 1 Lens Set for Smartphones

Service rating : Very swift service, as product was for a birthday present receiving it so soon after ordering was much appreciated
Product: Response from teenager participant was over the moon

Studded Wrap Bracelet: Colour: Mink Grey

Service rating : Good choice of gifts and the parcel arrived very quickly
Product: Looked lovely I hope the recipient liked it

Bogey Man Egg Separator Jug

Quick simple and postage to Australia was very reasonable

17-Jun

DVD Greeting Card 1956 or 60th Birthday

Service rating : Easy to use website
All options available for personal message, delivery etc.
Product: As described, just something different to a card