The Present Finder Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Present Finder

Feedback for www.thepresentfinder.co.uk has been compiled from 14284 Customer Reviews

• 05/06/2009
  • The Present Finder of Sherborne sells unusual and upmarket presents. More than that, we can send your chosen presents worldwide and we will gift wrap and write a personal message on your behalf. We are passionate about our customer service and use all your valuable feedback to improve the quality of our products and service. You are always welcome to call or email our knowledgeable and friendly staff to ensure your experience with The Present Finder is a happy and positive one. Thank you.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thepresentfinder.co.uk

Belgian Chocolate Pizza Slice: Flavour: Crunchy Munchy

• Mini Pug Dog Paperweight:
  • NotPad - Not an iPad - Get it?!!!:

Sipied products in good condition and time. Very efficient.

Eat 17 Jam Set of Four:

Service rating : Considering the company specialises in gifts, it seems ridiculous to have a label on the package listing exactly what's inside. Congrats on spoiling my boyfriend's present! Never ordering from here again.
Product: Amazing jams!

This is a mystery - I can only apologise. We include a Despatch Note listing all products INSIDE a parcel but we don't list the products on the outside of a parcel. I am as disappointed as you are that this has happened. I will get one of my Customer Service team to contact you regarding this.

Mark Ashley Miller - Owner
01935 815195
28-Jun

Personalised Champagne:

Service rating : good service and delivery
Product: very well personalised will not be trying myself because it was a present to new parents

27-Jun

Good Day, Bad Day Tumbler:

Service rating : Speedy delivery as always, no complaints possible
Product: As expected. Made a very happy father

26-Jun

Virtual Reality Headset:

• NotPad - Not an iPad - Get it?!!!:

Service rating : Excellent range of products swiftly delivered
Product: Bought as a present so I have no opinion but they enjoyed it

26-Jun

Digging Dog Garden Ornament - The Original Digger the Dog: Colour: Black Spots Digger the Dog

order despatched promptly as was replacement when the item was delivered broken

England Rugby Ball Wash Bag:

would be excellent but present was delayed. Company were fantastic in keeping me informed of its progress and thankfully i had ordered well in advance of the date i needed it for.

Set of 6 Chocolate Dogs: Type: Labrador

really good ideal for finishing touch on a cake

White and Dark Belgian Chocolate Golf Balls:

• The O Level Book - It's brilliant!:
  • Mini Clip-on LED Spotlight for Glasses/Spectacles:

Delivered quickly,goods well packaged and protected and lovely personal thankyou for the order. Very pleased and have recommended to others.

Mini Clip-on LED Spotlight for Glasses/Spectacles:

Excellent little gift, cheap but the perfect idea

Half A Pint Glass - split straight down the middle:

Service rating : Prompt service and I was kept informed along the order and delivery process
Product: Good quality and high novelty factor

Personalised Photo Frame:

Service rating : Arrived a little later than I had hoped but within the time frame you had advised.
Product: Recipient of the gift was apparently delighted!

24-Jun

Digging Dog Garden Ornament - The Original Digger the Dog: Colour: Brown Spots Digger the Dog

Service rating : Easy to order and good delivery times
Product: Really fun product,my grandad loved it and found it funny!

Chilled Wicker Champagne Basket with 12 Flutes:

Service rating : My product was sent very quickly and was packed excellently with nothing broken.
Please compliment the gentleman who packed the basket.
Product: The chilled wicker champagne basket is wonderful and we will have a lot of pleasure
in the field when the season begins.

Woof Board Game - The Dog Plays Too:

Service rating : Gift arrived as ordered and in good time.
Product: As this was a gift to someone else I've not had an opportunity to play it.

Sneaker Socks - Pink - very cool!:

• Au Lait Milk-Enriched Pamper Kit:
  • Tangle Free Zip Earphones: Colour: Black

Description good. All round service from browsing to ordering and delivery very good. Will certainly use again.

Save Water Drink Vodka Glass Tumbler:

• Sticky Toffee Lip Balm:
  • Mini Tennis Ball Key Ring: Phrase: Mine

Service rating : Excellent range of gifts, quick delivery & just as described.
Product: Beautiful glass.

Personalised Rustic Glass Clock:

Service rating : I was unhappy with the appearance of the clock, the ink markings on the numbers was poor, and faded,but I was told this was as it should be as its described as "rustic" , it looks 2nd hand, and I was told I could return it but only get a credit note and not my money returned, illegal I think, but just not worth pusuing for the amount, there was nothing else I wanted that was suitable for my present so I decided to have to keep it
Product: The definition of "rustic " is as follows :-
1.of or relating to the countryside; rural.
2.made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular:

and not faded ink markings, or a used appearance, as in the clock, so the actual quality of the clock was very disappointing and I wont be using this company again, the inscription on the clock was perfect, so at least something was right.

I think there has been a misunderstanding for which I apologise. I gather that you were offered either a replacement or a credit note for the Personalised Rustic Glass Clock - I am sorry if neither of these options was satisfactory.
I am sorry if the clock was not as you had anticipated. I will make sure that the description on our website makes it very clear that some of the numerals on the clock appear faded.
By way of an apology, I have applied a 20% discount to your order. You will receive this as a refund.

Mark Ashley Miller - Owner
01935 815195

Set of Two HandTrux - Amazing Digger Arms:

Delivery very quick.

Addictaball Small Maze:

• I Should Have Known That! Quiz Game:
  • Wild Sling Solo Catapult:

Excellent all round service, will use this site again, will recommend too friends.

Sneaker Socks - Green - very cool!:

Service rating : Excellent service, shame about the cost of postage
Product: Looked fine, present for grandson

Football's Strangest Matches Book:

Service rating : Service and delivery were excellent
Product: This was a present for my son and I'm assuming as it's about football he'll think it's great.

Personalised Greatest Dad OS Map Jigsaw Puzzle:

Service rating : Delivered in good time for Father's Day.
Always punctual. Not been let down to date, so very pleased.
Product: Dad liked it a lot. Nicely personalised and different. Ideal for an 83 yr old.

Fish Soap on a Rope:

• Morse Code Mug:

Service rating : As below
Product: Arrived online and was as described

22-Jun

300 Beers To Try Before You Die!:

• Personalised Golf Tees:

Service rating : Very good service as usual, prompt delivery and great gift ideas
Product: This is for my husband, he's yet to receive it because it's for his birthday but from what i can see, the book is very informative and well illustrated so i think he'll really like it. Great gift for a beer lover.