The Present Finder Review

Consumer ratings of The Present Finder

Feedback for www.thepresentfinder.co.uk has been compiled from 17457 Customer Reviews

• 05/06/2009
  • The Present Finder of Sherborne sells unusual and upmarket presents. More than that, we can send your chosen presents worldwide and we will gift wrap and write a personal message on your behalf. We are passionate about our customer service and use all your valuable feedback to improve the quality of our products and service. You are always welcome to call or email our knowledgeable and friendly staff to ensure your experience with The Present Finder is a happy and positive one. Thank you.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Jan

Delivery was delayed due to low stocks. The company called to let me know and told me when my delivery would arrive. It was only delayed 24 hours and arrived when I needed it. Very courteous.

Twisted the Cookbook - Gift Wrapped Edition

Lovely book with loads of great ideas, my only criticism is that when I opted for gift wrapped I was asked for messages for cards and there was no card included! Still a great gift