The Diamond Store Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Diamond Store

Feedback for www.thediamondstore.co.uk has been compiled from 4336 Customer Reviews

• 31/05/2011
  • Our mission is simply Luxury with Confidence. Our website is designed to guide the consumer in to the most suitable Jewellery for their budget without compromise and to make their special occasion into a memorable one. We achieve this with a combination of clear and simple design, intelligent software and exceptional customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thediamondstore.co.uk

18K Gold Diamond Heart Pendant (0.36ct)

Service rating : I had to return the product and the return and refund service was 1st class
Product: The pendant itself was excellent but it only hung properly when you did not move

18-Sep

0.10ct Diamond and 9K White Gold Ring - E5923

Service rating : Easy ordering and delivery was within 24 hours.
Product: A very unusual design, very dainty and pretty. Suitable for everyday wear.

Certified Low Set Chloe 18K White Gold Diamond Ring 0.33CT-G-H/SI

Service rating : Very fast andd brilliant communication, overall 100% service
Product: Fantastic am very pleased with the product, I hope that she likes it to!! Thanks again!!

Ruby 1.00CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : First class service great presentation package very pleased
Product: Pendent looks great I'm sure my wife will be delighted with it

Sapphire 0.20ct And Diamond 18K Gold Ring

Service rating : Excellent service - left me voicemails and emails and suggested an alternative when what I wanted was not in stock.
Product: Great fit so I won't even need to take up the offer of a free resize. Thanks!

Blue Topaz 3.52CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Necklace

• Blue Topaz 3.26CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Earrings

Service rating : best shopping ever and very helpfull
Product: My mrs loves them both,she's over the moon with them

4.1mm 18K White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings - 0.50CT - G-H/SI

Service rating : The item was delivered the day after ordering, incredibly good service!
Product: Excellent earrings, much better than those in the shops for the same money. Beautifully packaged. A lovely gift.

Sapphire 7 x 5mm and Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : A pleasant surprise online. They need to be better marketed
Product: Ask me in 3 months...

Emerald 0.45CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

• Emerald 4 x 6mm And Diamond 9K White Gold Earrings
  • Emerald 0.70ct And Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Items arrived by the date I had asked.
Product: Looks better is person. Emeralds are a lighter green in colour than shown, which I personally preferred

Ruby 0.68CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : Super fast delivery - arrived the very next morning after I placed the order! Excellent communication as well!
Product: Great - exactly as advertised. Well made, well packed and a very competitive price!

LUCY 18K White Gold DIAMOND FULL ETERNITY RING 1.00CT H/SI

• Sapphire 5 x 3mm And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Good communication. The ring came beautifully packaged and the service was excellent.

Sapphire 0.98CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Earrings

Service rating : Great Website. Easy to browse. Product is lovely. Fast shipping.
Product: Overall nice, but Sapphires are darker than those in the photo.

Rae Half Eternity Ring 0.33CT Diamond 9K White Gold

• Aqua Marine 0.41CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Great service and good communication keeping me updated with the progress of the order
Product: Beautiful ring

Sapphire 7 x 5 mm 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : I can't fault them. They had exactly what I wanted, made it specially for me, and the packaging is beautiful. Thank you!
Product: It's beautiful!

Ruby 6 x 4mm And Diamond 18K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : The service was as I have intimated. Excellent
Product: I was smaller than I htought it was going to be

Cross Pendant 0.12CT Diamond 9K Yellow Gold

Great service and product

Tanzanite 0.57CT And Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Blue Topaz 6 x 4mm And Diamond Ring 9K White Gold

Service rating : The service has been absolutely excellent. I initially had a problem with the first ring due to the design and had to return it, with subsequent issues with the replacement. The Diamond Store were completely apologetic, funded postage and instead of simply offering a refund and saying enough is enough, they offered money towards a different item in the store. They appeared very keen to ensure that I was happy rather than cutting their losses, and I'm very pleasantly impressed.
Product: Ring looks superb, very elegant.

15-Sep

Sapphire 6 x 4mm And Diamond 9K Gold Ring.

the service was good. The product arrived with in the advised time frame. Considering that it had to come to Australia I could not have expected a better outcome

Hoop Earrings 0.20CT Diamond 9K White Gold

Service rating : Service is very informative and professional
Product: Excellent quality and value for money

Chloe Platinum Canadian Diamond Pendant 0.30CT H/SI1

Service rating : Great website layout.You can compare pieces excellently thank you.
Product: Very happy with it

18K White Gold Diamond and Pink Sapphire Ring

Service rating : very good service and very good delivery and packaging
Product: excellent value in quality and cost

Emerald 0.70ct And Diamond 0.50ct 18K Gold Ring

Service rating : Always Pleased with the service I receive and the products are excellent
Product: Beautiful Product

Kiera Platinum Pear Shape Diamond Pendant 0.50CT G/VS

Service rating : From selection to delivery the whole experience was exceptional. The web site was easy to navigate and with each product came a comprehensive explanation of quality. The service at point of and post order was terrific. I was kept informed of progress throughout and knew when to expect delivery which was within the anticipated time frame.
Product: The necklace was as illustrated and to my wife's pleasure quite understated whilst the setting enables the diamond to catch the light and glisten with a white intensity when simply held. She has yet to try it fully around her neck but we do not anticipate any issues with it's lay.

12-Sep

Diamond 0.45CT 9K White Gold Wishbone Ring

Service rating : Excellent and personal service and a beautiful product.
Product: Beautiful ring that fitted perfectly around and complimented perfectly my wife's solitaire engagement ring.