The Diamond Store Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Diamond Store

Feedback for www.thediamondstore.co.uk has been compiled from 3922 Customer Reviews

• 31/05/2011
  • Our mission is simply Luxury with Confidence. Our website is designed to guide the consumer in to the most suitable Jewellery for their budget without compromise and to make their special occasion into a memorable one. We achieve this with a combination of clear and simple design, intelligent software and exceptional customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thediamondstore.co.uk

RAE 18K WHITE GOLD DIAMOND ETERNITY RING 0.50CT H/SI

Service rating : Great communication, gave me confidence with my purchase
Product: Beautiful and high quality item

Cluster Earrings 0.25CT Diamond 9K White Gold

Service rating : I was very impressed with the service I received from The Diamond Store. Lucy contacted me by telephone to ascertain when I wanted the earrings by and they were dispatched very quickly. They were packaged beautifully including a gift bag and card. Excellent company and superb service.
Product: Beautiful earrings. Much better than those I looked at in local shops and excellent value for money. I will not go anywhere else for jewellery in future.

22-Apr

Tanzanite 1.00CT high quality (AA) 925 Silver Earrings

Service rating : Very good, a quick and easy to use site and clear throughout.
Product: Thankyou for a very quick and efficient service,very recommend.
Excellent product and presentation.
Very pleased!

9K Gold Diamond Hamsa Pendant 0.07CT

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Gave the pendant to my Daughter yesterday Easter Sunday ,she was very please with the Hamsa thank you.

21-Apr

9K White Gold Egg Diamond Pendant (0.35ct)

Service rating : very good
Product: very good

Petra Platinum Canadian Diamond Ring 0.30CT H/SI2

Service rating : Good customer service, v quick and timely responses from staff. Inspires confidence. Timely delivery of ring.
Product: If I'm honest I wanted to love the ring straight away but I don't. The diamond is beutiful but the ring has disappointed me. It looks v slightly misshapen and the design if the ring simply doesn't resemble the Petra ring advertised online. The differences are around the shoulder and the part of the ring closest to the finger under the diamond. Despite the fact IDE planned to give her the in 4 days I'm actually thinking I should send it back.

I am so sorry that you are not happy with the ring, I have sent you a free returns label so we can have a look at what the issue is. It is most unlike us to send out something that is not in the customers eyes perfect but please dont worry we only want you to be happy so we will do everything we can to rectify the situation.

Kind regards
Teresa

Solitaire Pendant 0.15CT Diamond 9K Yellow Gold

Service rating : See below
Product: From start to finish I found The Diamond Store most helpful. The website is excellent, the personal service was user friendly and, understanding and very helpful. A company I would use again.

Pear Shaped 18K Gold Diamond Engagement Ring 0.50CT-G-H/SI

Service rating : Very easy to deal with, they made alterations to my request which was great, superb service
Product: The product was excellent just what I wanted, the special request that I required was completed without a problem, superb service

18-Apr

Silver Diamond Set 1.00CT Tennis Bracelet

Service rating : Standard normal service.
Product: Not as on screen.

18-Apr

Emerald 3 x 3mm 9K Yellow Gold Earrings

Very quick and smartly packaged!

17-Apr

Tanzanite 0.90CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : Absolutely 5 star service with all of costumer respect. Thank you very much.
Product: It looks exactly how was described, and met all my expectation.

16-Apr

Sapphire 0.20ct And Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Good communication, arrived quickly.
Product: Exactly as described, perfect.

9K Gold Diamond Small Egg Twist Detail Pendant

Service rating : Friendly efficient communication with staff, fast delivery
Product: Beautiful pendant thanks

JASMINE 18K Gold Diamond ETERNITY RING 1.00CT H/SI

Service rating : Purchase was excellent and on time
Product: Excellent quality and value for money

9K Gold Diamond Initial 'S' Pendant 0.05ct

Service rating : Very prompt service and beautifully presented and packaged.
Product: Pretty and delicate. Recipient was highly delighted!

Emerald 5 x 4mm 18K Yellow Gold Earrings

Superb service, my wife is highly delighted with the earrings.

Many Thanks

3mm 18K White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings - 0.20CT - Premium

Service rating : Speedy service, nice packaging and easy transaction. Web site would benefit from some sort of scale ruler next to products to judge size.
Product: Product was good quality but smaller than it appeared in the web site video.

Emerald 7 x 5mm 18K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : Very good fast service.
Product: Lovely necklace accurately described. Pleased with purchase.

Rae Half Eternity Ring 0.20CT Diamond 9K White Gold

Placed the order on Sunday, the ring arrived on Tuesday!

9K Gold DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 0.50CT

Service rating : First class service from order to delivery. Very prompt delivery also.
Product: Product exactly as described. Purchased as a replacement engagement ring for my wife as her previous one of 27 years was looking somewhat the worse for wear. This ring was a near exact match and put the icing on our anniversary day.

Hannah 18K White Gold Diamond Wedding Ring 0.12CT G/VS

Service rating : Service and emails excellent
Product: Ring is being sent back as the vertical alignment is not straight one side of the diamonds

Ruby 0.66ct And Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : excellent
Product: very pretty my treat to me cheers me up no end excellent

Pink Sapphire 5 x 3mm And Diamond 9K White Gold Earrings

Service rating : A great website which ois very clear and easy to use. They are very reliable and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone?
Product: Very good quality products and at the most competitive prices I have found. Plus the Mrs loves them so that's the main thing!

9K White Gold Diamond Pendant 0.23ct

Service rating : easy to use website with a great selection of jewellry.
Product: the pendant is marvelous and the presentation boxes and wrapping are splendid. delighted with the result.

Jessica 18K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring 0.33CT-H-I/I1

The site was straightforward and easy to use, and my purchase arrived on time without any issues.