The Diamond Store Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Diamond Store

Feedback for www.thediamondstore.co.uk has been compiled from 4161 Customer Reviews

• 31/05/2011
  • Our mission is simply Luxury with Confidence. Our website is designed to guide the consumer in to the most suitable Jewellery for their budget without compromise and to make their special occasion into a memorable one. We achieve this with a combination of clear and simple design, intelligent software and exceptional customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thediamondstore.co.uk

Tanzanite 0.35ct And Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Courteous and quick. Good communication
Product: Good product unfortunately had to return item as I didn't need it anymore. Brilliant and sparkling.

Platinum 7 Stone Diamond Ring 0.43CT

Service rating : Polite and kept their promise on the delivery date
Product: Better than the picture a beautiful ring thank you

9K White Gold DIAMOND PINK SAPPHIRE RING 0.14CT

Very good service.

9K Gold Diamond Initial 'C' Pendant 0.05ct

Service rating : Easy to order, excellent delivery, great packaging
Product: Very good, better than it looked on the web

Ruby 5 x 4mm 18K Yellow Gold Earrings

• Ruby 5 x 4mm 18K Yellow Gold Pendant

We requested that the process be expedited because we wanted them for a birthday in only 5 days and they managed to do it and kept us updated all the time!

G/Vs Mens Earrings 0.15CT Single Earring Diamond 18KY

Service rating : great well be ordering again
Product: good product great value

Sapphire 4 x 2mm And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : Easy to order with and good communications. Would recommend and use again.
Product: Item as ordered and spot on delivery. Excellent piece of jewellery and the wife loves it.

9K Gold Yellow Sapphire Ring with Shoulder Diamonds

Service rating : well packed. Very quick delivery
Product: loved the ring but the shank being 9ct gold could have been a little more substantial.

Chloe 18K White Gold 7 Stone Diamond Eternity Ring 0.30CT G/VS

Service rating : really good service will use again
Product: Diamonds good though I had to order large ring as have arthritus the white gold was very thin thought it would have been thicker

Amethyst 0.68ct And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : easy to use website, great range and delivered promptly.
Product: Beautiful ring

Ruby 6 x 4mm And Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Ring arrive on eve of Ruby Wedding Anniversary as requested.
Product: Wife is very happy with ring and me!!

Diamond 0.15ct 9K White Gold Butterfly Ring

Service rating : The service I received was excellent I had a phone call to say my size wasnt available on the date I required but I didn't give much notice so that was fine. I received a email with a hour time slot which was extremely helpful
Product: This was a gift for my daughters 30th birthday and I have to say the picture does not do it justice its simply beautiful and my daughter was very pleased

Emerald 4 x 3mm And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : I was happy with the packaging of the product, the packaging was just as described and there was not much of a hassle to open and use it.
Product: I bought this as a gift for my wife on her birthday and she was impressed with the design and quality of the product. Though the chain is a little thin she liked the emerald and diamond design and the precision in which it was cut. She wore it on her birthday and told its very comfortable to wear, and feels good to wear them.

Ruby 1.12ct And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : The site is very user friendly with a helpful 'compare' option. My only problem was I did not chose ring size before putting in basket and there wasn't an option after. However a quick phone call solved the problem and my order was updated correctly.
Product: Beautiful ring with gorgeous big stones. It seems well finished off and a great fit. Great value for money compared with less attractive rings in retail outlets.

0.25ct Diamond and 18K White Gold Galileo Ring FT65

Service rating : Fantastic customer service, needed ring at short notice for a trip to propose and were more than accommodating
Product: Fantastic, my fiancé loves it!

19-Jul

3.4mm 18K White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings - 0.30CT - Premium

Delivered next day beautifully packaged good quality

16-Jul

9K White Gold Diamond Initial 'D' Pendant 0.05ct

Service rating : verry good experience with a nice touch at the end with the gift card
Product: excellent product and great value for money

16-Jul

Stud Earrings 0.10CT Diamond 9K Gold

Great service. Easy to contact. Wife loved the earrings.

Ruby 0.68CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Well designed website and very easy to purchase with a very good delivery service

9K White Gold Diamond Initial 'B' Pendant 0.05ct

Service rating : good service
Product: beautiful pendant

Diamond and Black Diamond Crossover 0.09ct 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Everything was very easy and the delivery was swift. The company kept me updated about the process of my purchase.
Product: Lovely, looks exactly as the website and fits perfectly.

9K Gold Diamond and Emerald Claw Set Link Bracelet

Service rating : The actual goods received bore little relationship to those advertised on the website.
Product: Extremely poor. The imagery on the website indicated bigger, greener emerald stones & diamonds; and a larger, thicker bracelet. The actual bracelet looked more like a £35.00 piece from high street jewellers Samuels than a £500.00 plus piece.

Sorry to hear that the bracelet wasnt what you had hoped for. As per your request we have fully refunded your money back to you.

Kind regards
Teresa

Sapphire 0.25ct And Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : A pleasure to deal with great communication fantastic product helped to make a special occasion even better thankyou
Product: Beautiful item just what we wanted

Pink Sapphire 0.45CT 9K White Gold Earrings

Service rating : Best place I've seen on net to but AMZING things from.
Product: Looks just as AMAZING as it did on web page.

Ruby 4 x 3mm And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Dealing with the diamond store was 1st class couldn't fault them for service and delivery. Thank you .
Product: The ring was exactly what I wanted . Thank you