The Diamond Store Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Diamond Store

Feedback for www.thediamondstore.co.uk has been compiled from 4181 Customer Reviews

• 31/05/2011
  • Our mission is simply Luxury with Confidence. Our website is designed to guide the consumer in to the most suitable Jewellery for their budget without compromise and to make their special occasion into a memorable one. We achieve this with a combination of clear and simple design, intelligent software and exceptional customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thediamondstore.co.uk

Ruby 0.95ct And Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : professional service well packed product just agreat all round service
Product: not all photographs show agood likeness but this one did thankyou

Sapphire 6 x 4 mm And Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : Ok
Product: Average

Tanzanite 1.00CT high quality (AA) 925 Silver Oval Earrings

Service rating : Informative web site and easy to compare choices
Product: Recipient delighted with gift and matched pendant beautifully

Aquamarine 0.34CT And Diamond 18K White Gold Pendant

Service rating : The ease of the website and the excellent speed of delivery was excellent. I had initial problems with payment but this was quickly addressed by a brief telephone call.
Product: The product was beautiful, however I applied to return it as i had misjudged the depth of colour. My telephone call to request a return was friendly, helpful and painless. I have requested an alternative and am in the process of receiving the item. I would give this site excellent throughout if I had completed my transaction at this time

Emerald 7 x 5mm And Diamond 9K Gold Pendant

Service rating : Gifts should NEVER be in black or yellow packaging for Russian customers. The gift box and card were both black.
Product: It always looks bigger on the screen than it does when you get it!

Ruby 1.50ct And G/VS Diamond 18KW Gold Eternity Ring

Service rating : Was kept informed throughout and when delivery date had to be met they excelled!
Product: Spectacular product, great design and excellent quality!

29-Jul

Sapphire 0.10ct And Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Get well informed about the status of order; when I received a money off voucher after I had paid for my goods, they refunded me by that amount.
Product: Very pretty dainty ring - bought for my daughter so I hope she likes it!

Ruby 4 x 2mm And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Excellent service. Managed to get necklace too us on time despite not being in stock and having it made. Thank you very much.

Tanzanite 6 x 4mm And Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: The ring looks gorgeous.

Pave Ring 0.94CT Diamond 9K White Gold

Service rating : Very good
Product: Lovely ring , very good service

Ruby 6 x 4mm And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Earrings

Looks better than the photo on the website

Diamond H/SI 0.30CT 18K White Gold Wishbone Ring

Service rating : I was promised a good shopping experience, with an email arriving saving I would be contacted in the next two hours to advise when my item will be dispatched, this took two days. When my email advising of dispatch did arrive it said 5 to 7 days, my item took 12 days arriving on 24th. It was also delivered to the wrong address, I provided an alternative delivery address and organised for someone to be in to sign, but it was delivered to the billing address so no one was there and I had to sit in traffic for 30 mins to collect from the sorting office. I thought I was going to get good service, it looked promising but you failed to deliver.
Product: I was pleased with the item, I felt it was good value compared to others I was looking at. Very nicely presented in lovely box and packaging. Great item it was just the customer service that let you down. I wouldnt have minded waiting 12 days for the item, but you promised sooner and then let me down.

Blue Topaz 0.92CT And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Earrings

Service rating : I got a little problem but after 4 calls I solved it. I paid with PAYPAL but I asked to send the earring in Ireland because I was needed here. The weren't able to send because my address in paypal was from Italy. I called the customer service and it was not excellent to solve the problem, also they don't receive the first authorization email from Paypal. If you want protect your customer It's important more flexibility about delivery address.
Product: The earring look amazing, I was thinking a little bit bigger but it's ok quality price. Also my friend check the gemstone and they are natural. The key strenghts of the product are the presentation with a particular attenction of details.

9K Gold Diamond and Pink Sapphire Boat Ring

Service rating : Excellent service as always.
Product: Love it!! Good value!

Fancy Pendant 0.10CT Diamond 9K Yellow Gold

Service rating : Very fast delivery & correspondence
Product: Great item, beautiful and as described

9K White Gold DIAMOND CLUSTER EARRINGS 0.50CT

Quick service, kept informed on status

Ruby 1.30CT And Diamond 9K White Gold Earrings

Service rating : fast delivery good choice of merchandise
Product: well made beautiful jewellery my wife was delighted

Sapphire 5mm x 4mm 9K Yellow Gold Earrings

Service rating : Customer service was excellent, I sent an email query and was called back within 3 hours by phone. Delivery was agreed and was met. Could not have been better. Thank you.
Product: These are really nice and as a gift very special. As shown on the picture and have a beautiful colour when sunlit. The packaging was exquisite and came with an insurance valuation.

25-Jul

Coral 7 x 5mm And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : Friendly person on the other end of the phone. as I rang to see if next day deilvery was possible., They arranged FREE courier delivery.
Came next day. Would use them again.
Product: My wife was delighted with this, for our coral anniversary. Couldn't find anything as good as this, and their other coral pendant, on other websites.

24-Jul

Blue Topaz 0.50CT And Diamond 9K Yellow Gold Pendant

Service rating : I have not bought items before from The Diamond Store but will do so again. Monroe than lived up to expectations.
Product: Perfect in every way.

Tanzanite 0.35ct And Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Courteous and quick. Good communication
Product: Good product unfortunately had to return item as I didn't need it anymore. Brilliant and sparkling.

Platinum 7 Stone Diamond Ring 0.43CT

Service rating : Polite and kept their promise on the delivery date
Product: Better than the picture a beautiful ring thank you

9K White Gold DIAMOND PINK SAPPHIRE RING 0.14CT

Very good service.

22-Jul

9K Gold Diamond Initial 'C' Pendant 0.05ct

Service rating : Easy to order, excellent delivery, great packaging
Product: Very good, better than it looked on the web

22-Jul

Ruby 5 x 4mm 18K Yellow Gold Earrings

• Ruby 5 x 4mm 18K Yellow Gold Pendant

We requested that the process be expedited because we wanted them for a birthday in only 5 days and they managed to do it and kept us updated all the time!