The Adventure Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Adventure Company

Feedback for www.adventurecompany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 1223 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2012
  • Adventure holidays are our speciality. We create exciting worldwide adventure tours and itineraries for everyone, from big families to solo adults. Our small group trips let you explore unfamiliar places, trek through incredible mountain scenery, get active and enjoy the local culture. Be inspired and join us on your next adventure holiday

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.adventurecompany.co.uk/
11-Mar-2014

Real Food Adventure - Vietnam

Service rating : Well organsied & trip was as described & more
Will travel with you again.
Product: Our guide Vu Quoc Tuyen was exceptional & made the trip amazing. He was knowleadgeable, enthusiastic & organsied so that to us the guests everything ran smoothly & seemlessly. He was instantly paart of the group & despite having ages ranging from the 20's to 70 plus ensured we all had a brilliant time. It was also the little touches such as birthday cakes & other small thoughful acts that turned this trip into one of the best i have ever had.

28-Nov-2013

Real Food Adventure - Vietnam

Service rating : On the whole very good. It was unfortunate that on booking this trip I was not asked if the name I used was same as on my passport. That cost me £180.00 . I took the blame but it would be helpful for the booker to always ask! I will be happy to use Adventure Company again.
Product: On the whole this was a very good trip. There needs to be some coordination as regards cooking classes. Of the three classes we made spring rolls in two of them .i would have liked a bit more about the history of the food , tribal influence etc. There should have been some warning as regards the floods in Hoi An. Apparently this happens every year! The guide Hahn Nyuyen was splendid and very committed.