The Adventure Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Adventure Company

Feedback for www.adventurecompany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 1267 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2012
  • Adventure holidays are our speciality. We create exciting worldwide adventure tours and itineraries for everyone, from big families to solo adults. Our small group trips let you explore unfamiliar places, trek through incredible mountain scenery, get active and enjoy the local culture. Be inspired and join us on your next adventure holiday

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.adventurecompany.co.uk/
10-Mar-2014

Great Indochina Loop

really ood holiday, some hotels good bebetter.

17-Jan-2014

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : I have completed the detailed Intrepid feedback. I'm not sure of the relationship between the two companies and am therefore unsure how to comment here.
Product: The holiday with Intrepid was excellent. it exceeded my expectations.

31-Dec-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : Everything was well organised, any questions were quickly and thoroughly answered. Last time I was able to make payments (in installments) via a online method which was very simple. This was not available when I paid for this holiday, the return of this service would be beneficial.
Product: The tour was excellent, well run and organised. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and was able to deal with all the situations that arose during the tour.

14-Dec-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : Fast, clear and efficient.
Product: Excellent trip. Would recommend to others.

18-Sep-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : Very easy to book online. Everything about the holiday worked as expected.
Product: Wonderful diverse collection of experiences. Covers a huge amount of ground. Left me wanting more.

27-Aug-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Helpful & informative.... EVERY phone call!

08-May-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : Great guide, really helped make the trip enjoyable.
One of the girls had a visa problem and the company helped sort it out.
Liked the fact we spent one night at Homestay... giving something back to the community.
Product: Great trip and a lot packed in, in a short space of time.
Went to some memorable places and travelled by every means possible, train,plane.boat and land.

06-Apr-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : answered queries promptly
Product: fantastic adventure, many memories and can't wait to try another....

25-Jan-2013

Great Indochina Loop

Service rating : when i rang up i was greated by a really helpful gentleman that was patient with me while i made decisions about my trip. thank you
Product: this is an amazing tour. the guide jay was 1st class. i travelled on my own but he instantly bought the group together and we all gelled so well thanks to all the extra effort he always made. the trip would have been so much harder without a local that was geniune and caring. at no time did i feel vunerable or lost. i cannot recommend him enough. i would love to travel with intrep againg if i could guarentee such an amazing time.