The Adventure Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Adventure Company

Feedback for www.adventurecompany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 1178 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2012
  • Adventure holidays are our speciality. We create exciting worldwide adventure tours and itineraries for everyone, from big families to solo adults. Our small group trips let you explore unfamiliar places, trek through incredible mountain scenery, get active and enjoy the local culture. Be inspired and join us on your next adventure holiday

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.adventurecompany.co.uk/
09-Apr-2014

Best of Borneo

Things happened very fast just before I got my trip finally confirmed. I had to confirm my own flight to/from Borneo very soon so I was a bit anxious not to get my trip confirmed in time.
I was contacted by one of your staff via phone a couple of times, and the last details/confirmation solved. English is not my mother tongue, so the guy made himself pretty clear and I could understand pretty well. That I appreciate very much.

06-Dec-2013

Best of Borneo

Service rating : This trip was run by Intrepid. There was a complete breakdown in communications between the Adventure company and Intrepid. We were not advised of major changes to the itinerary. Items that had been removed from the itinerary many months ago were still being advertised on the website. Even now part of the trip which cannot be done due to an unsafe bridge is in the new brochure. People who booked directly with Intrepid got more accurate information.
Product: Despite the disappointments there were still some fantastic things on this trip, oragutans, 3 million bats leaving a cave at dusk and visting Turtle Island to see eggs being layed and baby turtles released.