The Adventure Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Adventure Company

Feedback for www.adventurecompany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 1178 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2012
  • Adventure holidays are our speciality. We create exciting worldwide adventure tours and itineraries for everyone, from big families to solo adults. Our small group trips let you explore unfamiliar places, trek through incredible mountain scenery, get active and enjoy the local culture. Be inspired and join us on your next adventure holiday

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.adventurecompany.co.uk/
12-May-2014

Annapurna Circuit

Bad value for money - the costs of the accomodation and guides provided would have been a fraction of the price I paid

07-Apr-2014

Annapurna Circuit

everything dealt with promptly and effeciently. Thanks.

05-Jan-2014

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : Easy to book the holiday.
Product: A good trip.

19-Dec-2013

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : Not sure of the value added by TAC. gave me confidence I would be well handled in Nepal when booking, however, I expected a call or email say a week prior to departure to discuss the trip. Nothing. And until I sent an email offering feedback no contact upon return.
Lastly, I discovered that you offered the trip at a £100 discount to late bookers. This feels unfair as I was apparently disadvantaged by booking well in advance.
Product: Overall I enjoyed the trip; our guides was superb, flexible, responded to the challenges the election caused and ensured we were cared for and felt safe the entire trip. On a less positive note, quite a bit of the trip bore little resemblance to the image created by your itinerary. I estimate approximately 20 – 25% of our trek was on the very dusty road. Much of the old path which you refer to is no longer in use. Again our guides did their best but I was disappointed as the expectation created by your itinerary didn’t materialise on at least 4 days.

13-Nov-2013

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : the trip was actually led by Intrepid.
Product: although the trip was great and the Nepalese team were fantastic there are 2 points I would raise: 1 - in terms of pre-trip information please add into the trip notes that a further 2x pass photos are required in Kathmandu for the trekking permit and 2 - more information should be given in the trip notes that a significant part of the trip is spent trekking on the road (Manang to Muktinath is the only part of the circuit now where there is no motorised accompaniment).This impacted highly on my personal enjoyment of the trip and had I had this information prior to booking would probably have selected a different trip.

21-Apr-2013

helpful and efficient

30-Dec-2012

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : Very helpful and responsive.
Product: Amazing. Incredible. The best trip I have been on. Big thanks!

30-Dec-2012

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : Efficient. Minimal contact was necessary to make my holiday happen.
Product: Scenery was fantastic, the walk challenging, but not so challenging it was a chore.

22-Dec-2012

Annapurna Circuit

Service rating : Website not very good couldnt access details, had to keep phoning up.
Product: Fantastic place so much to see, all went too quickly....

22-Dec-2012
Service rating : Apart from website, people were helpful.
Product: Good guides.