The Adventure Company Review

Consumer ratings of The Adventure Company

Feedback for www.adventurecompany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 1222 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2012
  • Adventure holidays are our speciality. We create exciting worldwide adventure tours and itineraries for everyone, from big families to solo adults. Our small group trips let you explore unfamiliar places, trek through incredible mountain scenery, get active and enjoy the local culture. Be inspired and join us on your next adventure holiday

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.adventurecompany.co.uk/
01-Aug-2014

Peru Encompassed

Service rating : Our tour guide, Wilfredo, was amazing! He made the trip enjoyable and I felt safe the whole time. Especially as the flight lost my luggage at the very beginning of the trip, he went out of his way to make sure everything was sorted out swiftly! Thanks Wilfredo Surco!
Product: I did not enjoy the home stay in Sibayo. I felt the woman (I say woman because she said she sent her family to stay elsewhere during my stay) didn't seem interested at all in communicating etc. I think she actually runs a lodge so I felt more like a client than 'part of the family'