Susan Paradise Review

Consumer ratings of Susan Paradise

Feedback for www.susanparadise.co.uk/ has been compiled from 204 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-Jun-2017

Super efficient and helpful. Always feel happy and secure as I know the accommodation will be of a high standard which is why I always return when I am looking for this type of holiday.

Susan Paradise wrote on 27-Jun-2017

Many thanks for your comments. We are delighted that your holiday went so well and we hope that you will holiday with us again in the future.

Jeremy Waldron

Maison Bleue

Delightful place to stay. La Maison Bleue was so peaceful and tranquil. Lovely pool set in the grounds of the owners' beautiful gardens. Very easy if you just want to park the car up in the village all day and take the bus to Cannes or Grasse.