Start-Rite Shoes Review

Consumer ratings of Start-Rite Shoes

Feedback for www.startriteshoes.com has been compiled from 18129 Customer Reviews

• 16/02/2009
  • We think every day is an opportunity for little ones. An opportunity to stride, skip or scoot into uncharted territory and to discover something along the way. About their world. About themselves. We’re here to make sure children never stop exploring – with footwear that gives them the freedom to go where they want, how they want. Crafted to protect the foot, but never interfere. Engineered to enable natural movement . Designed around the way children move today. We’re here for the everyday pioneers.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 16-Nov-2011

Shoes great. I'm a loyal customer but when my daughters shoe broke after just over half a terms wear I was very very disappointed with service level and the way the problem is being handled (matter is still outstanding). Not what I expected from what I thought was a strond reputable brand name.