Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4917 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
13-Dec

Simple and effective

30-Oct-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Really love having goggles I can see through properly, makes all the difference! With -8.25 D in both eyes and being petite, there were only a few options available to me. There are some fit issues around the bridge of the nose (skin squishing between eye brows) but on the whole the goggles are fine and don't leak. The anti fog layer came off on first use but I bought anti fog solution anyway and other reviews had warned this might happen so it's not a problem for me. I am happy with the result.

27-Jul-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Great value from a product that does the job

18-Jul-2018

Just what I wanted!

23-Jun-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Good for the price, fog a bit, but daughter not bothered about that.

17-Jun-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Good quality, good selection to choose ftom

20-May-2018

• Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

The lenses on the goggles are ok but the strap has broken already. And the goggles are less than 3 months old!

Sorry they have broken, we will be in touch to sort this. Just a reminder that with this model you need to push the clear button on the end of the lens to allows the strap to slip through when adjusting.

18-Feb-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

The merchandise (swimming goggles) get fogged in a minute, in spite of the treatment protecting from fog. This is a little poor.

16-Jan-2018

Great fit and colour
Amazing price too

28-Nov-2017

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

They are OK except that anti fog coating lifted off one side on first use.

27-Nov-2017

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Ordered for my 11 year old daughter. They are great. They came in a plastic container which is great but no longer closes properly, I don't know why.

23-Nov-2017

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Really good my daughter is delighted she can see while swimming

01-Aug-2017

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Goggles are well made and lenses correct.

21-Jul-2017

Good

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

Reviewing all the email I can see that we offered you advice on the best powers (suggesting different powers for each eye) and the goggles which came with spare parts (as requested). You then ordered a different model with the same in each eye and which you cannot get spare parts for.

You then emailed on the day they arrived asking to return them which we said we were happy for you to do, giving you a returns number. Since then there has been no further email contact but clearly you since decided to use the goggles instead of returning them.

Obviously, it is more difficult to review phone conversations and sorry if anyone came across as unhelpful, never our intention.

18-Jul-2017

• Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

Very good

11-Jul-2017

A good value product.

13-Jun-2017

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

They fogged as soon as I used them. The previous goggles I had were sold out so these seemed closest ones. When you look closely there's a layer of what,I assume, is the anti fog...and it's all patchy. Really disappointed- my other goggles were great

Sorry the goggles have not proved suitable, we will be intouch.

30-May-2017

• Longsail

Great quality

25-May-2017

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Poor fit. Adjustable bridge over nose uncomfortable & leaves gap so goggles will not fit against face.

15-May-2017

Excellent product - I am so pleased

30-Mar-2017

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

I didn't realise you could get prescription goggles so cheaply! These are brilliant, comfortable clear and well made.

21-Mar-2017

As above

05-Feb-2017

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Not tried them yet, but they look good.

24-Jan-2017

23-Dec-2016

Sutton Swimwear OPT9300

Placed order and googles arrived within 2 days, great delivery service.