Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4910 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

great goggles...I can now see when I am swimming!!!

10-Dec

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

I’m absolutely delighted with my new googles. Swam for the first time and struggled to swim for smiling! Felt they were well made comfortable and reasonably priced. I now don’t wreck my glasses swimming or get a sore neck keeping my head out of the water! The downside is I can now see all the yuck floating about!!

10-Dec

07-Dec

DO WHAT THEY SAY

06-Dec

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Very good price for the best goggles ive owned so far. Yes its true they really dont fog up, amazing! Also nice comfy fit without eye socket dents in my face!

03-Dec

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

The head strap is quite tricky to adjust and the nose clips can be tough to insert and take out. But once assembled appropriately, I guess you won't need to do deal with these tasks any time soon. Overall I'm satisfied as the goggles provide a good fit and seal, as well as a major improvement in my confidence in the pool.

29-Nov

• PSG Goggle Pouch

I purchased these to take my twins swimming & they were better than I expected. Good quality and the vision correction was great.

25-Nov

Great service thanks

25-Nov

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Dont steam up good vision easy to put together

25-Nov-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

Perfect for pool and sea.

24-Nov-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

However as I wanted children’s goggles we had to send them back

21-Nov-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

Very good the only point is that the lens are not marked left and right

20-Nov-2018

Arrived swiftly

17-Nov-2018

very good, don't leak

16-Nov-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

Oh my goodness what a difference prescription goggles makes! My eyesight isn't awful, but i actually think my swimming style improved a little with my vision being clearer, and so much nicer in the gym pool when you don't nearly collide with someone you hadn't quite noticed. No fogging in my first outings with them either so that's a definite win. I'll invest in the anti fog spray at some point to keep them tip top. Altogether money well spent!

11-Nov-2018

Brillant product.

11-Nov-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Easy to use delivered when stated packed well simple to put together

04-Nov-2018

Excellent, speedy service.

01-Nov-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Easy to put together. Good quality product

31-Oct-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Delighted with my goggles and prescription just right.

30-Oct-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Perfect goggles. They work well.

30-Oct-2018

Sutton Swimwear OPT9000

Great service, great prices.

27-Oct-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Bought a pair for myself and the wife, They are well made and comfortable and do what we wanted them for