Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4917 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
13-Dec

IST Corona M55

I haven't used them in water yet but the fit appears to be very good as does the vision. The service helping me with my converting my prescription was excellent.

01-Dec

IST Corona M55

Got -2 prescription and it’s fantastic can see everything can’t wait to use on my holiday!

24-Nov-2018

IST Corona M55

had not been put together properly and leaked badly. However, I could take them apart and put them back together again and then they worked fine and did not leak. easy thing to double check before shipping but I'd probably still recommend them

Sorry to hear that the lens was not fitted correctly.

We do aim to test all masks before they leave us, this one must have slipped through.

I will speak with the packaging team to try an ensure this does not happen again.

23-Nov-2018

• PSG Flexible Black Snorkel

My dad really liked the style and fit of the mask

30-Oct-2018

IST Corona M55

Excellent product, communication, service and swift delivery.

23-Oct-2018

IST Corona M55

I havent used them in the water yet but they work well out of the water, same as my glasses.

17-Oct-2018

IST Corona M55

Super, I can now see things when snorkelling! Product completely matches expectation.

30-Sep-2018

It's not anti-fog!

Sorry they were not as you excepted. None of the diving masks carry an anti-fog treatment, that is something usually only on swimming goggles.

19-Sep-2018

IST Corona M55

Sturdy biofocal lenses, well produced, excellent for viewing gauges and camera controls underwater.

05-Sep-2018

IST Corona M55

Nice goggles but let’s in a little water

02-Sep-2018

IST Corona M55

Used the prescription mask on three dives. Everything lovely and clear, without any significant water leakage (once I got tightened them a bit).

31-Aug-2018

• IST G40 Optical goggles

Excellent speedy service

23-Aug-2018

IST Corona M55

I have become your biggest advocates, raving to everyone about how good I have found the snorkel mask. I saw more fish and coral than I ever have and now wonder if I’ve just missed them previously because of my lack of a good mask. I can’t wait to get back in the water. Thank you.

11-Aug-2018

IST Corona M55

Perfect vision dive mask. Highly recommend

08-Aug-2018

IST Corona M55

They are really good, don’t fog. The yellow is great for visibility. The vision in the water is nice and clear.

07-Aug-2018

IST Corona M55

I haven't tried swimming with them yet but the lenses work very well and the masks have a very strong seal around my face. Very pleased with the purchase but I'll warn other Canadians to be prepared to pay duty! I ordered two masks and had to pay another $38 just for the duty.

01-Aug-2018

• PSG Flexible Blue Snorkel

Looks fine, but haven't used it yet

31-Jul-2018

• IST Speedy Fins

brilliant googles fit my face with out leaks and look great

24-Jul-2018

IST Corona M55

A great mask. Could only be improved by jellyfish repellent!

24-Jul-2018

IST Corona M55

they look good but i havent used them yet,so will let you know how i get on later

23-Jul-2018

Excellent fit !

22-Jul-2018

• PSG Flexible Black Snorkel

Well made, looking forward to using them.

15-Jul-2018

• Blick optical goggles
  • PSG Anti-fog Solution

I tried the goggles on when I first got them and saw double. I feared the prescription was off. However they are fine under water where the are used. I presume it has something to do with the light refraction in water.

22-Jun-2018

IST Corona M55

Exactly as stated on the website. They performed really well. I love them!